Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xposed?

Tip us?

EFEXR
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Had anybody have any success using Heads Up Notifications? I keep getting errors when I try that module. I really want Heads Up Notification what should I do to get it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 4

ruff97
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
should i use G3 tweaksbox or gravity box

generalkrank
Old
(Last edited by generalkrank; 23rd August 2014 at 05:07 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff97 View Post
should i use G3 tweaksbox or gravity box
I use a mixture of both though im not sure if its necessary. I can find some settings in tweakbox that i cant find in gravity box and vice versa. I dont know if they both have all of the same stuff or not but it works for me i have everything i want out of the stock rom now.

everything is awesome!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to generalkrank For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ruff97
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalkrank View Post
I use a mixture of both though im not sure if its necessary. I can find some settings in tweakbox that i cant find in gravity box and vice versa. I dont know if they both have all of the same stuff or not but it works for me i have everything i want out of the stock rom now.

thank

DHSoccer4
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalkrank View Post

did you install the Xposed framework? Kinda nervous to do this being there is no bootloader to create a nandroid back up and I dont feel like owning a shiny new paperweight lol.

dodgeboy
Old
(Last edited by dodgeboy; 23rd August 2014 at 02:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHSoccer4 View Post
did you install the Xposed framework? Kinda nervous to do this being there is no bootloader to create a nandroid back up and I dont feel like owning a shiny new paperweight lol.
Did you even read this thread? That's exactly what most of the thread is talking about.

Several posters in this thread (myself included) have successfully installed the framework and a few modules. Just don't go crazy with the modules, or the options within the modules, and you should be ok. I had some reservations about a few options, and posted them here to find that someone had used that option successfully. So I tried it, and was also successful. I'm only running g3 tweaksbox, but I'm using quite a bit of the tweaks, and haven't had a single negative side effect.

I guess I should also mention that anyone here that's referencing something about an installed module has the framework installed. The framework is required for the functionality of any module.

ItsLasher
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHSoccer4 View Post
Installed and working no issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to ItsLasher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

captnhandy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to change the the the stock color of the messaging app from the orange color. I am using g3 tweaks box. I have root and exposed. Thanks in advance.

ItsLasher
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnhandy View Post
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to change the the the stock color of the messaging app from the orange color. I am using g3 tweaks box. I have root and exposed. Thanks in advance.
You have to buy the full version of Tweakbox and it's under Messaging Tweaks at the bottom.
The Following User Says Thank You to ItsLasher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pdoubleo315
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I been using exposed, no problems here's a screenshot

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1409645971189.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (69.6 KB, 77 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to Pdoubleo315 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]