Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 39,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Full external SD card access

Tip us?

pdaddy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default Full external SD card access

I was having issues with Titanium Backup saving to my external SD card due to the way android has it locked down. I was getting an "insufficient storage available". Found this, installed, and reboot. No problems.
I realize there is a way to have access using Xposed, but I like using ART instead of dalvik.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdaddy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aheeejd
Old
Thanks Meter 1,228
Nice,good find. Kinda strange how android/Google did that, I guess probably pushing people to the cloud, I don't know, but anywho, thanks for posting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Jmrreid21
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is kitkat 4.4 available for HTC One sv. I have tried to install the revolution hd 71.1 but when I go to recovery to try to install it it just keeps opening the files in. No option to swipe to install or anything can anyone help me with this. I'm still currently running on jb4.2.2 I seriously need updated

Sent from my C525c using XDA mobile app

sinisin
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmrreid21 View Post
Is kitkat 4.4 available for HTC One sv. I have tried to install the revolution hd 71.1 but when I go to recovery to try to install it it just keeps opening the files in. No option to swipe to install or anything can anyone help me with this. I'm still currently running on jb4.2.2 I seriously need updated

This is not even close to the relevant thread. This is a Thread for G3 owners.......... 😉

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
LG G3 LGLS990-Stock-Current

Acer Iconia A200 Picasso_E/OmniRom Android 4.4.4 OC 1.5Ghz-Current

Samsung Galaxy SIII SPH-L710 d2spr/CM11 Nightlies OC 1.78Ghz
HTC Evo 4G PC36000/CM7.2 OC 1.2Ghz-Dropped n Smashed
Samsung Gravity Smart T589/Stock Rooted-Worst Phone EVER!!
HTC Sensation 4G TMOUS/CM7.2 OC 1.9Ghz-Stolen
Huawei Ascend 2 M865/Stock Rooted-Sold
2 Sanyo Zio by Kyocera M6000/Stock Rooted OC 0.9Ghz-Sold 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinisin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dgomez720
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmrreid21 View Post

Hey Junior...I think you missed your turn off on the HTC highway on-ramp.....you're in LG country right now...hop on over there and I'm sure some people will be able to help you more than what these guys can..
If I've helped you in any way, please feel free to hit the "Thanks" button for meh and not just SAY it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dgomez720 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]