Full external SD card access

24th August 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 37

260 posts
More
I was having issues with Titanium Backup saving to my external SD card due to the way android has it locked down. I was getting an "insufficient storage available". Found this, installed, and reboot. No problems.
I realize there is a way to have access using Xposed, but I like using ART instead of dalvik.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdaddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,234

2,824 posts
More
Nice,good find. Kinda strange how android/Google did that, I guess probably pushing people to the cloud, I don't know, but anywho, thanks for posting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
24th August 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Is kitkat 4.4 available for HTC One sv. I have tried to install the revolution hd 71.1 but when I go to recovery to try to install it it just keeps opening the files in. No option to swipe to install or anything can anyone help me with this. I'm still currently running on jb4.2.2 I seriously need updated

Sent from my C525c using XDA mobile app
24th August 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #4  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 336

926 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmrreid21

Is kitkat 4.4 available for HTC One sv. I have tried to install the revolution hd 71.1 but when I go to recovery to try to install it it just keeps opening the files in. No option to swipe to install or anything can anyone help me with this. I'm still currently running on jb4.2.2 I seriously need updated

This is not even close to the relevant thread. This is a Thread for G3 owners.......... 😉

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinisin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #5  
Amarillo, TX
Thanks Meter: 51

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmrreid21

Hey Junior...I think you missed your turn off on the HTC highway on-ramp.....you're in LG country right now...hop on over there and I'm sure some people will be able to help you more than what these guys can..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dgomez720 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Sprint G3 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank