Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

How to enable theam engine in 4.4.2

OP nisu4717

30th August 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 107
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Hey friends
I don't have an option to download theams in the am section.
How can I enable it

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium
30th August 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Temanggung
Thanks Meter: 33
 
304 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Do you mean themes?
30th August 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 107
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chena_22

Do you mean themes?

Yea

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium
31st August 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Temanggung
Thanks Meter: 33
 
304 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
What do you mean with "am"?
31st August 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 107
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
I ment theam section

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium
31st August 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #6  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 560
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu4717

I ment theam section

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

Could you please upload screen shot
Coz need to know from where u are trying to access themes

Aside you can download 4.3+ supported theme apk from anywhere any install as normal app

Hope this will get you close to the solution of your query

Or plz report back
31st August 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag vidhya nagar
Thanks Meter: 107
 
766 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

Could you please upload screen shot
Coz need to know from where u are trying to access themes

Aside you can download 4.3+ supported theme apk from anywhere any install as normal app

Hope this will get you close to the solution of your query

Or plz report back

Can't provide screenshot. Tried to access in personalization>theams.
My friend has this phone.
Don't have + option below status bar to access to get theam

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium
1st September 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #8  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 560
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu4717

Can't provide screenshot. Tried to access in personalization>theams.
My friend has this phone.
Don't have + option below status bar to access to get theam

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium

Following thread will do the job
http://forum.xda-developers.com/t2-u...nager-t2818924

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes