[Root] [5.0.2] [All Models] Root Very Easy

Search This thread

webmasda

Apr 22, 2007
madrid
any way to install any recovery with this method i can`t install cwm or twrp i have locked bootloaderand i don´t want lost the warantyunlocking the bootloader

rituraj_singh

Feb 26, 2015
Patna
any way to install any recovery with this method i can`t install cwm or twrp i have locked bootloaderand i don´t want lost the warantyunlocking the bootloader

Well you can unlock ? bootloader without losing warranty, just backup TA for your phone, it will back up DRM keys of your phone, now unlock bootloader, when you want to relock the bootloader, just restore that TA.img that you had backed up. For backing up TA search some threads here on xda

SpartanBK1171

Jul 8, 2015
Plis ayudaaaa

Por favor ayuda, esto funcionara en lollipop 5.0 ????? Es que mi t2 ultra solo actualiza hasta 5.0 :( es telcel pls ayuda, y necesito tener el bootloader desbloqueado ?

bdioa2

Dec 1, 2006
Rooted and converted to su. Thannk You for all the work. Fantastic. Much easier than my old galaxy 6.3

rocketfans14

May 4, 2014
So, tried this evening, and it works! Well, at least to the phone that I was testing :silly:
Sorry if the command isn't exactly organized, but it works.

Firstly, You have to be rooted with Kingroot
And then, download the latest SuperSU, here (at the moment, the latest stable is v2.46)

1. extract the zip to your sdcard (so, it will be /sdcard/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46)
2. enter an adb shell, and gain root. Do not close this shell until you're absolutely done
Code:
$ adb shell
$ su
3. enter the extracted zip folder
Code:
# cd /sdcard/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46
4. copy "chattr.pie" under the "arm" folder to /data/local/tmp, and chmod it to 0755
Code:
# cp ./arm/chattr.pie /data/local/tmp/chattr.pie
# chmod 0755 /data/local/tmp/chattr.pie
5. remount /system partition to R/W (You can also do this via some file explorer, like ES)
Code:
# mount -o rw,remount /system
6. type this
Code:
# cp /sdcard/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46/arm/su /system/xbin/daemonsu
# chmod 0755 /system/xbin/daemonsu
# /system/xbin/daemonsu -d
7. Uninstall Kingroot (Open the app -> settings -> toggle off all of this: Root Permission, Smart Authorization, and Backup Root Permission. And then click "Remove Root Permission")
8. type this
Code:
# cp /sdcard/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46/arm/su /system/xbin/su
# chmod 0755 /system/xbin/su
# /data/local/tmp/chattr.pie -ia /system/xbin/supolicy
# rm /system/xbin/supolicy
# /data/local/tmp/chattr.pie -ia /system/bin/install-recovery.sh
# /data/local/tmp/chattr.pie -ia /system/etc/install-recovery.sh
# rm /system/bin/install-recovery.sh
# rm /system/etc/install-recovery.sh
# rm /system/kroot_*
9. Now, install SuperSU from PlayStore, or from Superuser.apk in the extracted zip folder earlier
10. Open SuperSU, it will ask to update the binary, choose normal mode
11. After the installation is finished, you can reboot your phone :highfive:

This post is inspired by "bakageta's quick and dirty Kingo > SuperSU script", go thank him/her :D

I have entered the commands all the way to the step to uninstall kingroot. However, I do not see any 'settings' option in the app; I found them in kinguser. But after following the instructions, kinguser stopped working when I was trying to remove root permission. Afterwards, when I try to type in 'cp /sdcard/UPDATE_SuperSU-v2.46/arm/su /system/xbin/su' I got 'permission denied'....

P.S. Not sure if its relevant but I have never messed with the device D5316 so the bootloader is locked I believe.

Last edited:

KopiJahe

Jun 25, 2010
Pasuruan
I have entered the commands all the way to the step to uninstall kingroot. However, I do not see any 'settings' option in the app; I found them in kinguser. But after following the instructions, kinguser stopped working when I was trying to remove root permission. Afterwards, when I try to type in 'cp /sdcard/UPDATE_SuperSU-v2.46/arm/su /system/xbin/su' I got 'permission denied'....

P.S. Not sure if its relevant but I have never messed with the device D5316 so the bootloader is locked I believe.
Yeah, sorry, I meant kinguser (the root access management app).

are you sure you are on root level when you do this? (that's why I put # beside the command, to indicate root access.)

Zaid385

Aug 19, 2015
Hi guy's I am noob n I need ur help guys by mistake I deleted platform.XML from my t2 ultra dual(d5322) I am on .472 n my boot loader is locked how to restore the platform.xml
Actually my phone is rooted n I was trying to get extsd card access n used an app called nextapp SDfix kitkat I already backed up the original platform.xml before using this app bt the app can not provide full SD access so I deleted the platform.xml and pasted the original one but I forgot about permissions n rebooted my phone n now my all Google apps are not working I can not access the internet through my phone I can't access the storage I am stuck n need ur help guys plzz i flashed software using xperia firm bt nothing happend pc companian is not detecting my phone guys plz help i am very much scared my phone is only 7months old should i flash ftf through flashtool or what should i do plz assist me

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts