FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

CWM or TWRP

1,343 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,416
 
By chauhanjayc, Senior Member on 6th July 2014, 02:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi all

where can i find CWM OR TWRP for rooted locked bootloader phone

t2 ultra dual

thanx
 
 
7th July 2014, 02:57 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

hi all

where can i find CWM OR TWRP for rooted locked bootloader phone

t2 ultra dual

thanx

why do you want to keep your bootloader locked
just root the device backup the TA keys and then unlock the bootloader
Please dont create unnecessary complications
Dont take this the wrong way
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashwin Prabhunerurkar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 03:11 AM |#3  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 1,416
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin Prabhunerurkar

why do you want to keep your bootloader locked
just root the device backup the TA keys and then unlock the bootloader
Please dont create unnecessary complications
Dont take this the wrong way

thanx ashwin

but i still fear of losing BE2
7th July 2014, 03:40 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

thanx ashwin

but i still fear of losing BE2

So, anyone can help with recovery for locked bootloader? No sense unblocked bootloader, everyone waiting for android 4.4.
7th July 2014, 11:44 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

thanx ashwin

but i still fear of losing BE2

there is no difference
This is my 4th Sony Phone
I know what is am talking about
BTW
NO Unlocked Bootloader=No Custom Roms,No AOSP Roms,No Kernels
14th July 2014, 10:35 AM |#6  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin Prabhunerurkar

why do you want to keep your bootloader locked
just root the device backup the TA keys and then unlock the bootloader
Please dont create unnecessary complications
Dont take this the wrong way

So, is their a root without unlocked bootloader...for single sim...cause i can't backup ta keys without root...

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk
15th July 2014, 02:14 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 79
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

So, is their a root without unlocked bootloader...for single sim...cause i can't backup ta keys without root...

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk

find it in android development for T2 ultra section...
16th July 2014, 02:46 AM |#8  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chena_22

find it in android development for T2 ultra section...

I believe their is non for single sim either towelroot or vroot will fail....test both but not successful....the only one I see will work is doomlords method but that's require to ub first before root so backup ta is out of the questions....

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk
20th July 2014, 12:13 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 79
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014

I believe their is non for single sim either towelroot or vroot will fail....test both but not successful....the only one I see will work is doomlords method but that's require to ub first before root so backup ta is out of the questions....

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk

Well,it's working for me...
Maybe you can try another root tool

Sent from my D5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st August 2014, 11:59 AM |#10  
the_prodigal_coder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
Donate to Me
More
Question
Well, What if I only want CWM/TWRP recovery for now? unlocking bootloader felt safer for Xplay and xperia neo L ( 2011-12 devices ) .... but I dont wish to unlock bootloader just yet... I guess the OP just wanted a way to have Nandroid backup ability, if something went wrong while using say... xposed modules, or other root apps, or tweaking the build.prop ... so is it possible to get CWM/TWRP on stock ROM and Kernel ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes