FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[Q] MOKEE 4.4.4 unofficial

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By elcattaro, Junior Member on 5th August 2014, 05:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Did someone tried this ROM?

download.mokeedev.com/?device=tianchi
 
 
5th August 2014, 05:53 PM |#2  
Abhinav2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,988
 
More
That's built using sources of mine and @abcdjdj , dont use it yet. It isn't meant for daily use. We are working on CM bringup and got it booting but still much things are derped which we gotta fix. @jerpelea said he'll soon release stable sources so we can wait up for him

Cheers,
AJ
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abhinav2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2014, 10:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav2

That's built using sources of mine and @abcdjdj , dont use it yet. It isn't meant for daily use. We are working on CM bringup and got it booting but still much things are derped which we gotta fix. @jerpelea said he'll soon release stable sources so we can wait up for him

Cheers,
AJ

Mmmh... I'm feeling useless... I can just offer a beer to all devs working on CM build
The Following User Says Thank You to elcattaro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 09:21 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
@Abhinav2 @abcdjdj so what about the last mokee build... Is it nearly usable?
7th September 2014, 11:02 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcattaro

@Abhinav2 @abcdjdj so what about the last mokee build... Is it nearly usable?

i and a dev are incharge of mokkee and its still in alpha now
but bugs will come down and soon beta releases will be avaliable

For now its useless but good if u wana get a feel of aosp
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashwin Prabhunerurkar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 08:00 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Awesome!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin Prabhunerurkar

i and a dev are incharge of mokkee and its still in alpha now
but bugs will come down and soon beta releases will be avaliable

For now its useless but good if u wana get a feel of aosp

Hi I installed latest Mokee Rom...

Its very much smooth than the stock.... As you say nothing works but it is gr8 to use it....

Waiting for the Daily use rom......
10th September 2014, 08:59 AM |#7  
Member
Flag DKI Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrupesh

Hi I installed latest Mokee Rom...

Its very much smooth than the stock.... As you say nothing works but it is gr8 to use it....

Waiting for the Daily use rom......

Nice then., hope it's better and fix bug from the official one
20th November 2014, 04:19 AM |#8  
Member
Flag DKI Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrupesh

Hi I installed latest Mokee Rom...

Its very much smooth than the stock.... As you say nothing works but it is gr8 to use it....

Waiting for the Daily use rom......

Hi., they already released the latest one and it's not nightly, have you try it?
if yes how is it working
24th November 2014, 01:49 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrupesh

Hi I installed latest Mokee Rom...

Its very much smooth than the stock.... As you say nothing works but it is gr8 to use it....

Waiting for the Daily use rom......

Hi i have D5322.. which mokee version did you installed? what are the steps to flash?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.4, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes