Your preferred audio app

Search This thread
N

notauseranymore

I've a question for everyone, what audio apps are you all using? I got great sound from Xtreme Music but it absorbs lot of memory and makes my frequency stuck at 787 MHz.

The Z5 sound mod on the other hand has 2 options: Extra loud or Extra quiet.
Anyone got other suggestions?

N

notauseranymore

I'm settled on z5 premium walkman port, nothing else,it is clean hassle free..
all the extra loud mods does nothing other than damaging your speakers
walkman( music) is the best
no mess
link for z5 walkman
http://xdaforums.com/android/software/mod-xperia-z5-premium-walkman-including-t3252123

Yeah, I was using that mod. Couldn't control the volume perfectly, it will be extra loud on speaker and very low on earphone and the XLoud speakers keep turning itself on >.>

I installed stock V4A app, CPU is now running low and volumes are perfect.

Maxz21

Jan 23, 2015
Yeah, I was using that mod. Couldn't control the volume perfectly, it will be extra loud on speaker and very low on earphone and the XLoud speakers keep turning itself on >.>

I installed stock V4A app, CPU is now running low and volumes are perfect.

I agree a bit
Because volume controls are fine
It is a bit loud on x-loud enabled but bringing the volume down helps ;)
Earphone volume can be increased slightly by using equalizer.
Doesn't v4a runs in background always? What about its battery usage?
Can u provide the link

N

notauseranymore

I agree a bit
Because volume controls are fine
It is a bit loud on x-loud enabled but bringing the volume down helps ;)
Earphone volume can be increased slightly by using equalizer.
Doesn't v4a runs in background always? What about its battery usage?
Can u provide the link

This is the one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223. I haven't seen any noticeable drain, and the most I see it do is stay in memory. This app isn't that intrusive I believe, the only worry is you need SElinux set to permissive.

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
There is only one good audio mod once you've installed the latest z5 sound libs, viperaudio nothing else comes close NOTHING....

D2303 18.6.A.0.182 5.1 deodexed z2 port+z5 apps,be2,xr,sv,ad,nuts t2u dual recovery,xposed,S-Force,xLOUD,z5 cam2±libs,seeder, +more....

N

notauseranymore

There is only one good audio mod once you've installed the latest z5 sound libs, viperaudio nothing else comes close NOTHING....

D2303 18.6.A.0.182 5.1 deodexed z2 port+z5 apps,be2,xr,sv,ad,nuts t2u dual recovery,xposed,S-Force,xLOUD,z5 cam2±libs,seeder, +more....

Yeah, I'm running with pure V4A with some extra irs tweaks. Running good on speaker, earphone, headphone.