[Q&A] Root for T2 Ultra Dual

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for Root for T2 Ultra Dual

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for Root for T2 Ultra Dual. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Jonathan Antony

Jun 11, 2014
Rooting Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual

Hello guys,
I have a Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual D5322 with 4.4.3 Kitkat and 19.1.1.C.0.56 build number. I've been wanting to root my phone for a very long time. I learnt that first i had to unlock the boot loader to root the device, which is a very long process itself. And now, I've found this post and the method you've mentioned above looks to be easy. But, the site you've given is in Chinese/whatever language and I'm unable to understand it. So, how will it help me in rooting my phone? Isn't there no english translation available? Reply ASAP, please.

Cheers,
Jonathan.

mmikeem

Mar 27, 2015
no permission

please view my screen shots and advice me pleeeeeeeeeease.i really need to root this phone

Bisoy

Apr 30, 2015
T2 root

Hi. I followed the steps using vroot but it always says that it fails to root my phone. I have tried multiple times already. btw, my phone is sony xperia t2 ultra (D5303) . I really want to root my phone. All help is much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited: