Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Request files!!!

OP monivan

26th August 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #1  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 386
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys, i wanna create a new mod for T2 ultra! Could u please upload it's /system/etc/snd_soc_msm folder?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th August 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #2  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 576
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monivan

Hi guys, i wanna create a new mod for T2 ultra! Could u please upload it's /system/etc/snd_soc_msm folder?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

uploading plz wait

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

uploading plz wait

found just 1 file
Attached Files
File Type: rar snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3.rar - [Click for QR Code] (5.7 KB, 5 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to chauhanjayc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #3  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 386
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thanks! Since I do not have the device. Could u also be my tester? xD

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th August 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #4  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 386
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

uploading plz wait

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------



found just 1 file

Where did u get this file? Did u flash my stereo mod for Z/ZR/ZL?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th August 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #5  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 576
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monivan

Where did u get this file? Did u flash my stereo mod for Z/ZR/ZL?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

from the same location as mentioned in op

no mod flashed for sound as sound output is from back speaker but i am using viper4andorid

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by monivan

Thanks! Since I do not have the device. Could u also be my tester? xD

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

it wod be a pleasure
Last edited by chauhanjayc; 26th August 2014 at 08:36 AM.
26th August 2014, 08:41 AM   |  #6  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 386
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

from the same location as mentioned in op

no mod flashed for sound as sound output is from back speaker but i am using viper4andorid

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------



it wod be a pleasure

However, this file is originated from my StereoMOD v1.2 for Z/ZL/ZR. Btw do u have mixer_path.xml in etc folder?

Edit: also can u show me the link to viper4andorid that u flash?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th August 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #7  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 576
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monivan

However, this file is originated from my StereoMOD v1.2 for Z/ZL/ZR. Btw do u have mixer_path.xml in etc folder?

Edit: also can u show me the link to viper4andorid that u flash?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

attaching mixer_path.xml from etc

installed viper4android from playstore

plz wait extracting system.sin with flash tool and will upload original file
Attached Files
File Type: rar mixer_paths.rar - [Click for QR Code] (3.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by chauhanjayc; 26th August 2014 at 08:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chauhanjayc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #8  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 386
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

attaching mixer_path.xml from etc

installed viper4android from playstore

I see. Ur phone use mixer_path system. So I believe that snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3 has no effect on this device. Also it was not present on stock firmware. Maybe some mod u flashed has included this file. Are u sure u haven't flash my mod? If that so, someone has been using my mod in their thread without permission ><

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th August 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #9  
chauhanjayc's Avatar
Senior Member
Ahmedabad - India
Thanks Meter: 576
 
1,179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monivan

I see. Ur phone use mixer_path system. So I believe that snd_soc_msm_2x_Fusion3 has no effect on this device. Also it was not present on stock firmware. Maybe some mod u flashed has included this file. Are u sure u haven't flash my mod? If that so, someone has been using my mod in their thread without permission ><

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sorry to hear that
i do understand the price or hard work and time
that's why i have extracted system,sin and will upload those file as soon as possible
26th August 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #10  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 386
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhanjayc

sorry to hear that
i do understand the price or hard work and time
that's why i have extracted system,sin and will upload those file as soon as possible

No it's fine. U won't find those file in stock firmware. Btw, i only need mixer_path.xml for ur device. I'll PM you once I've done.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes