Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Dev] Rom work for the 7.0 inch tab

OP CurbThePain

6th August 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ixonia
Thanks Meter: 56

116 posts
More
So guys and gals I'm making this thread for all of you to put up system dumps, progress on other ROM's that your willing to share with the other devs on here so we can get moving on making some ROM's. Just feel free to say what your working on and post what you need.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to CurbThePain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 131

1,249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalist

So guys and gals I'm making this thread for all of you to put up system dumps, progress on other ROM's that your willing to share with the other devs on here so we can get moving on making some ROM's. Just feel free to say what your working on and post what you need.

Thank you.

I am pretty sure there's plenty of threads regarding dumps and progress can easily posted on sites like GitHub or the main ROM thread. Useless thread is useless.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using XDA Free mobile app
6th August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ixonia
Thanks Meter: 56

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404-Not Found

I am pretty sure there's plenty of threads regarding dumps and progress can easily posted on sites like GitHub or the main ROM thread. Useless thread is useless.

Not Really. I've seen one thread on a dump for the 7.0 and I still haven't seen a thread pointing me in the right direction with the boot mount. There also have been comments on threads with people saying their starting to port stuff for the tab so I made the thread so people could post their work here and get more help.
7th August 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #4  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 131

1,249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalist

Not Really. I've seen one thread on a dump for the 7.0 and I still haven't seen a thread pointing me in the right direction with the boot mount. There also have been comments on threads with people saying their starting to port stuff for the tab so I made the thread so people could post their work here and get more help.

Well, whatever. That's why the DevDB subsection in the Development section exists.

Last edited by 404-Not Found; 8th August 2014 at 06:49 AM.
16th October 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
solution
cant u nick the fstab in adb shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404-Not Found

Well, whatever. That's why the DevDB subsection in the Development section exists.

16th October 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 40

236 posts
I would love to run cm11 on here.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread