Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 48,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

These 3 tablets need their own sub-forum

Tip us?

ramiss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default These 3 tablets need their own sub-forum

Hi Guys,

I have the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, and I must admit it is difficult to search for threads specific to this device, mostly because the threads are so generic for what is 3 different models (7" 8" & 10.1"). Even the processors are different, which could get people into trouble.

I've already requested a Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 forum. It makes sense since there is already a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 forum. But I am curious to know member thoughts as to if there really is a need or I am just missing something.
Richard
Currently rocking a Samsung Note 2.
Once owned: EVO 3D, Nook Color, Evo 4G, Hero, Moment, Touch Pro, i760, i730, IPAQ 1915 <-yeah that was over 10 years ago!

cindylike24
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiss View Post
Hi Guys,

I have the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, and I must admit it is difficult to search for threads specific to this device, mostly because the threads are so generic for what is 3 different models (7" 8" & 10.1"). Even the processors are different, which could get people into trouble.

I've already requested a Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 forum. It makes sense since there is already a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 forum. But I am curious to know member thoughts as to if there really is a need or I am just missing something.
You are not missing one thing here. There really does need to be separate forums for each size of Galaxy Tab 4 series of tablets. I've got the 8" model and I'd really love a forum just for that tablet. Tab 2 and Tab 3 have forums for each size why shouldn't the Tab 4 tablets be any different?

Cindy

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

404-Not Found
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylike24 View Post
You are not missing one thing here. There really does need to be separate forums for each size of Galaxy Tab 4 series of tablets. I've got the 8" model and I'd really love a forum just for that tablet. Tab 2 and Tab 3 have forums for each size why shouldn't the Tab 4 tablets be any different?

Cindy

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Later on they probably will, but there are just way to many models and new users will post all over the place in the wrong sections.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520

ramiss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404-Not Found View Post
Later on they probably will, but there are just way to many models and new users will post all over the place in the wrong sections.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520
True, but by having only 1 forum the stuff is all over the place. Might as well start off split up so that people don't get confused. It would be consistent with other versions.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
Richard
Currently rocking a Samsung Note 2.
Once owned: EVO 3D, Nook Color, Evo 4G, Hero, Moment, Touch Pro, i760, i730, IPAQ 1915 <-yeah that was over 10 years ago!
The Following User Says Thank You to ramiss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]