Ultrasecure Blackphone Had Security Vulnerability

What was touted to be an impenetrable monolithic staple in Android security has just had a … more

LG Dumps Glass, Adopts Plastic for All Future Screens

LG has been incorporating plastic OLED displays in some of its latest and upcoming … more

Seene: A New Dimension for Social Media

Seene has been on iOS since October 2013, and it has now made its to the Google Play Store. Seene is … more

Runtastic Material Design Overhaul

With each passing day, an increasing number of apps are getting on board with Google’s new visual … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

SM-T337T looking for root method

OP bl2128

29th December 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #31  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 5

77 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed

Someone is working to try to port safestrap to our locked bootloader 337a and 337v. Hopefully this will happen and then you can root if towelroot doesn't work for you.

Ok, it's my friends tablet, I haven't tried towelroot, I'm hesitant to because on my Asus ME301T it almost ruined it trying to access the towelroot website, what version of towelroot would it be?
Last edited by Zephead; 29th December 2014 at 11:49 PM.
30th December 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #32  
Flag lancaster
Thanks Meter: 457

1,822 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephead

Ok, it's my friends tablet, I haven't tried towelroot, I'm hesitant to because on my Asus ME301T it almost ruined it trying to access the towelroot website, what version of towelroot would it be?

The last and latest version worked for me. As long as the kernel is before I believe October, then tr will work. I don't understand how it could have almost ruined it because if it's not supported it just aborts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread