Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

[Q] Wifi and Bluetooth wont turn on.

OP digz4

4th July 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
So my uncle gave me a brand new Galaxy Tab 4. I have used it for 3 weeks already and suddenly the wi-fi turned off. Now it won't turn on (also the bluetooth). I have tried rebooting and factory reset but it doesn't resolve the problem. I went to the Samsung customer service but they said they couldn't repair it beacuse the parts on our country are "not compatible" with the parts where the Tab 4 was bought. They advised me to give it back to my uncle, outside the country, to get it fixed. Can somebody please help?
5th July 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Please help
Please help T_T
22nd July 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
help
22nd July 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 12

24 posts
Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.
26th July 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokowi

Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.

My MAC address is "Unavailable". It says I have the latest firmware, but I still downloaded and installed the latest firmware via kies. Problem still persists. :<
26th July 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 12

24 posts
What your Mac address is missing? Check your tab IMEI is still there? I'm afraid something wrong with your EFS partition brother*.. if you never backup your good EFS... it hard to fix it.. or almost impossible
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread