MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] Wifi and Bluetooth wont turn on.

4th July 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
So my uncle gave me a brand new Galaxy Tab 4. I have used it for 3 weeks already and suddenly the wi-fi turned off. Now it won't turn on (also the bluetooth). I have tried rebooting and factory reset but it doesn't resolve the problem. I went to the Samsung customer service but they said they couldn't repair it beacuse the parts on our country are "not compatible" with the parts where the Tab 4 was bought. They advised me to give it back to my uncle, outside the country, to get it fixed. Can somebody please help?
5th July 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Please help
Please help T_T
22nd July 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
help
22nd July 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 12

24 posts
Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.
26th July 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokowi

Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.

My MAC address is "Unavailable". It says I have the latest firmware, but I still downloaded and installed the latest firmware via kies. Problem still persists. :<
26th July 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 12

24 posts
What your Mac address is missing? Check your tab IMEI is still there? I'm afraid something wrong with your EFS partition brother*.. if you never backup your good EFS... it hard to fix it.. or almost impossible
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread