Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,478 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi and Bluetooth wont turn on.

Tip us?

digz4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Wifi and Bluetooth wont turn on.

So my uncle gave me a brand new Galaxy Tab 4. I have used it for 3 weeks already and suddenly the wi-fi turned off. Now it won't turn on (also the bluetooth). I have tried rebooting and factory reset but it doesn't resolve the problem. I went to the Samsung customer service but they said they couldn't repair it beacuse the parts on our country are "not compatible" with the parts where the Tab 4 was bought. They advised me to give it back to my uncle, outside the country, to get it fixed. Can somebody please help?

digz4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please help

Please help T_T

digz4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
help

jokowi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.

digz4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokowi View Post
Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.
My MAC address is "Unavailable". It says I have the latest firmware, but I still downloaded and installed the latest firmware via kies. Problem still persists. :<

jokowi
Old
Thanks Meter 1
What your Mac address is missing? Check your tab IMEI is still there? I'm afraid something wrong with your EFS partition brother*.. if you never backup your good EFS... it hard to fix it.. or almost impossible