FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] Wifi and Bluetooth wont turn on.

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By digz4, Junior Member on 4th July 2014, 05:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So my uncle gave me a brand new Galaxy Tab 4. I have used it for 3 weeks already and suddenly the wi-fi turned off. Now it won't turn on (also the bluetooth). I have tried rebooting and factory reset but it doesn't resolve the problem. I went to the Samsung customer service but they said they couldn't repair it beacuse the parts on our country are "not compatible" with the parts where the Tab 4 was bought. They advised me to give it back to my uncle, outside the country, to get it fixed. Can somebody please help?

5th July 2014, 01:00 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Please help
Please help T_T
22nd July 2014, 04:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
help
22nd July 2014, 08:16 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.
26th July 2014, 06:23 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokowi

Sometimes it's not hardware failure,* software problem.. like missing driver.. leading to the same problem.. have you try reinstall your tab to the latest firmware?
Prepare carefully !!* if you choose to reflash your tab with odin.
google.. and you can find how to flash your tab.

*if you can't find firmware exactly match with your tab, then forget about flashing.

My MAC address is "Unavailable". It says I have the latest firmware, but I still downloaded and installed the latest firmware via kies. Problem still persists. :<
26th July 2014, 09:29 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
What your Mac address is missing? Check your tab IMEI is still there? I'm afraid something wrong with your EFS partition brother*.. if you never backup your good EFS... it hard to fix it.. or almost impossible
2nd April 2015, 11:42 PM |#7  

More
Tablet Same problem Wifi Bluetooth SM-T231
I have same problem... I reinstall Rom on Odin. Factory reset wipe data , and is same...

Please see the Video , SM-T231 My Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 With problem Wifi BT youtu.be/q4zWr2ZAF2g
21st June 2015, 03:50 AM |#8  

More
I also have the same problem SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 SM-T230NU . Do we have any update about this? Tried soft reset, factory reset and hard reset. It's still the same.
21st June 2015, 09:26 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 910

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinski23

I also have the same problem SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 4 SM-T230NU . Do we have any update about this? Tried soft reset, factory reset and hard reset. It's still the same.

please give me a:

# mount|grep persist && mount|grep efs
# ls -al /efs/wifi
# ls -al /persist
# mount
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread