Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,414 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from tgalal: TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]

TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]

Tip us?

Joe4899
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Maybe is the SDCard because of

Code:
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
in BoardConfig.mk? I'm still fighting with repo setup, would otherwise try it on my own and report
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe4899 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jokowi
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe4899 View Post
Maybe is the SDCard because of

Code:
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
in BoardConfig.mk? I'm still fighting with repo setup, would otherwise try it on my own and report

No. it is not on your BoardConfig.mk
it is on your twrp.fstab

Code:
/external_sd	vfat 	/dev/block/mmcblk1p1   flags=display="External MicroSd Card";storage;wipeingui;removable
yes the repo and the setup heheh, keep the spirit and good luck
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My devices :

Nexus Hammerhead 16GB, Mahdi ROM, ElementalX Kernel, Philz Touch recovery
Acer A701 32GB, CM 11 4.4.4 ROM, CWM Recovery
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.7 SM-T231 8GB, Stock 4.4.2 ROM. TWRP 2.7.1.1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokowi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vlamnire
Old
Thanks Meter 1
So does anyone know if the sdcard mounting is still an issue? I'd imagine once this recovery is made the 8" shouldn't be that difficult after.

PizzaG
Old
Thanks Meter 1
any qualcomm chipset shared between the various galaxy devices are all similar im sure. hopefully it shant be long before i can do something with my SM-T530 wifi version in the near future

nl3142
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaG View Post
any qualcomm chipset shared between the various galaxy devices are all similar im sure. hopefully it shant be long before i can do something with my SM-T530 wifi version in the near future
The 7.0 isn't qualcomm though, it is marvell. So a 7.0 recovery won't help with 8.0/10.0 stuff at all.

repey6
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl3142 View Post
The 7.0 isn't qualcomm though, it is marvell. So a 7.0 recovery won't help with 8.0/10.0 stuff at all.
but where does here Tab 7.0, which is the theme for recovery Tab 10.1 .

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

It is a pity that we do not have who know how to and want to do it recovery . Tab S has long had its recovery , and us when?
Sorry my bad English .