Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,414 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from tgalal: TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]

TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]

Tip us?
 
Joe4899
Old
#11  
Joe4899's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 52
Join Date: Oct 2012
Maybe is the SDCard because of

Code:
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
in BoardConfig.mk? I'm still fighting with repo setup, would otherwise try it on my own and report
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe4899 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jokowi
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe4899 View Post
Maybe is the SDCard because of

Code:
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
in BoardConfig.mk? I'm still fighting with repo setup, would otherwise try it on my own and report

No. it is not on your BoardConfig.mk
it is on your twrp.fstab

Code:
/external_sd	vfat 	/dev/block/mmcblk1p1   flags=display="External MicroSd Card";storage;wipeingui;removable
yes the repo and the setup heheh, keep the spirit and good luck
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My devices :

Nexus Hammerhead 16GB, Mahdi ROM, ElementalX Kernel, Philz Touch recovery
Acer A701 32GB, CM 11 4.4.4 ROM, CWM Recovery
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.7 SM-T231 8GB, Stock 4.4.2 ROM. TWRP 2.7.1.1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokowi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vlamnire
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 34
Join Date: Jun 2013
So does anyone know if the sdcard mounting is still an issue? I'd imagine once this recovery is made the 8" shouldn't be that difficult after.
 
PizzaG
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Sep 2013
any qualcomm chipset shared between the various galaxy devices are all similar im sure. hopefully it shant be long before i can do something with my SM-T530 wifi version in the near future
 
nl3142
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 98
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaG View Post
any qualcomm chipset shared between the various galaxy devices are all similar im sure. hopefully it shant be long before i can do something with my SM-T530 wifi version in the near future
The 7.0 isn't qualcomm though, it is marvell. So a 7.0 recovery won't help with 8.0/10.0 stuff at all.
 
repey6
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kiev
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl3142 View Post
The 7.0 isn't qualcomm though, it is marvell. So a 7.0 recovery won't help with 8.0/10.0 stuff at all.
but where does here Tab 7.0, which is the theme for recovery Tab 10.1 .

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

It is a pity that we do not have who know how to and want to do it recovery . Tab S has long had its recovery , and us when?
Sorry my bad English .
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes