Post Reply

TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]

Announcement from tgalal: TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]
1st September 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #11  
Joe4899's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Maybe is the SDCard because of

Code:
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
in BoardConfig.mk? I'm still fighting with repo setup, would otherwise try it on my own and report
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe4899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe4899

Maybe is the SDCard because of

Code:
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
in BoardConfig.mk? I'm still fighting with repo setup, would otherwise try it on my own and report


No. it is not on your BoardConfig.mk
it is on your twrp.fstab

Code:
/external_sd	vfat 	/dev/block/mmcblk1p1   flags=display="External MicroSd Card";storage;wipeingui;removable
yes the repo and the setup heheh, keep the spirit and good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokowi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
So does anyone know if the sdcard mounting is still an issue? I'd imagine once this recovery is made the 8" shouldn't be that difficult after.
20th September 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Tablet
any qualcomm chipset shared between the various galaxy devices are all similar im sure. hopefully it shant be long before i can do something with my SM-T530 wifi version in the near future
20th September 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaG

any qualcomm chipset shared between the various galaxy devices are all similar im sure. hopefully it shant be long before i can do something with my SM-T530 wifi version in the near future

The 7.0 isn't qualcomm though, it is marvell. So a 7.0 recovery won't help with 8.0/10.0 stuff at all.
20th September 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #16  
Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 3
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nl3142

The 7.0 isn't qualcomm though, it is marvell. So a 7.0 recovery won't help with 8.0/10.0 stuff at all.

but where does here Tab 7.0, which is the theme for recovery Tab 10.1 .

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

It is a pity that we do not have who know how to and want to do it recovery . Tab S has long had its recovery , and us when?
Sorry my bad English .
26th September 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #17  
Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 3
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Unhappy
It seems that the theme is dead.
28th September 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris peas

@tgal hopeing to see 8.0 variant as well. Lots of potential here if we have a recovery

Sent from my SM-T330NU using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Same here need recovery for Tab 8"

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by repey6

but where does here Tab 7.0, which is the theme for recovery Tab 10.1 .

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

It is a pity that we do not have who know how to and want to do it recovery . Tab S has long had its recovery , and us when?
Sorry my bad English .

Wonder what the differences between the 8.0 and 10.1 recovery would be ? I have the 8.0.
28th September 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #19  
amin1374's Avatar
Member
Flag Mashhad
Thanks Meter: 33
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
this ork for My tab 4 T531? if dont please Make for this version tnx
Today, 04:47 AM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyNight

@tgalal Any news for the 8.0 variant? Have a friend that wants to install a custom ROM on his first tablet lol

I also am looking for recovery for my 8"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 4 Original Android Development by ThreadRank