FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 81
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from tgalal: TWRP 2.7.1.0 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530]
27th October 2014, 12:06 AM |#71  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas87

If I may ask who is responsible for the recovery in this thread?

tgalal, why?
 
 
27th October 2014, 02:56 AM |#72  
repey6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub77

twrp 2.8.1.0

i tested backup and restore without any issues. internal and external sd available and no mess with the fstab after recovery.

Backup/restore , it works fine!
28th October 2014, 09:22 PM |#73  
krogoth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Will it work with lte version t535?
29th October 2014, 03:55 PM |#74  
repey6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub77

twrp 2.8.1.0

i tested backup and restore without any issues. internal and external sd available and no mess with the fstab after recovery.

Hi
A SM-T531 it will approach ?
28th January 2015, 05:48 PM |#75  
NMonster69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apopka, FL.
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krogoth

Will it work with lte version t535?

I tried the one he has up on his devhost account called TWRP 2.8.3.0 SM-T535 MATISSELTE but it didn't work. The screen was all distorted and unreadable for some reason.
7th February 2015, 06:25 PM |#76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMonster69

I tried the one he has up on his devhost account called TWRP 2.8.3.0 SM-T535 MATISSELTE but it didn't work. The screen was all distorted and unreadable for some reason.

2.8.4.0 works
Download.pac-man.rom.de/twrp
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sub77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2015, 12:46 PM |#77  
NMonster69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apopka, FL.
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub77

2.8.4.0 works
Download.pac-man.rom.de/twrp

That worked. Thanks!
21st June 2015, 09:28 PM |#78  
Member
Flag Grants Pass
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Just ran this procedure on my Samsung SM-T530NU and it worked just fine. Here is a step by step of the procedure I followed:

** Downloaded XAR-T530NUUEU1BOE5-20150526103329.zip from Android File Host and flashed it with Odin;

** Downloaded the TWRP recovery version 2.8.10 attached further back in this thread (TWRP recovery version 2.8.10 and flashed it with Odin;

** Downloaded the latest SU update package and flashed it with TWRP.

Wa-la! Immediately booted up into my tablet with Lollipop 5.0.2, rooted, with the TWRP custom recovery! Works like a charm, too!
The Following User Says Thank You to budding_developer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2015, 09:40 PM |#79  
thisisapoorusernamechoice's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hartford
Thanks Meter: 791
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by budding_developer

Just ran this procedure on my Samsung SM-T530NU and it worked just fine. Here is a step by step of the procedure I followed:

** Downloaded XAR-T530NUUEU1BOE5-20150526103329.zip from Android File Host and flashed it with Odin;

** Downloaded the TWRP recovery version 2.8.10 attached further back in this thread (TWRP recovery version 2.8.10 and flashed it with Odin;

** Downloaded the latest SU update package and flashed it with TWRP.

Wa-la! Immediately booted up into my tablet with Lollipop 5.0.2, rooted, with the TWRP custom recovery! Works like a charm, too!

Fellow SM-T530NU owner here. Glad this worked so well for you, but you're using an out of date version of TWRP. The most updated version can be downloaded from here, you're going to want that before trying any roms. Also if anyone else needs any root help, I wrote out an updated, step by step guide here

Edit: This is the thread for the updated version of TWRP, which has ongoing support and development, I would recommend you subscribe to that one instead of this thread, which is deprecated. Just note the main download link is temporarily broken, which is why I gave you the alternative one above.
Last edited by thisisapoorusernamechoice; 21st June 2015 at 09:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thisisapoorusernamechoice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes