Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

What is the best DPI to use Themer

OP vcnicinho30

9th September 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #11  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlm4241985

ok I have a rooted galaxy mega and when I use the themes it fills main screen but doesnt fix rite.. is this a resolution problem please help

Hi, unfortunately the Mega isn't supported just yet due to its resolution. Hopefully it will be soon though!
1st October 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I have a rooted Nexus 5 with SlimKat ROM running. SlimKat changes the DPI by default, but using BuildProp Editor I changed it to the stock 445 DPI. However, Themer says my resolution is wrong. If I set Themer as my default launcher, I can press the home button and see the default Themer appearance, I just can't download anything from the app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
3rd October 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
I was running trents rom on the GN2 at 270 and it looked ok. I have gotten away from this application recently though.
6th October 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #14  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRex1313

I have a rooted Nexus 5 with SlimKat ROM running. SlimKat changes the DPI by default, but using BuildProp Editor I changed it to the stock 445 DPI. However, Themer says my resolution is wrong. If I set Themer as my default launcher, I can press the home button and see the default Themer appearance, I just can't download anything from the app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hi, try changing it to the default DPI settings (480), as this should help Themer recognize the themes.

Good luck!
6th October 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #15  

6 posts
More
I also use 220
7th October 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #16  

2 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, try changing it to the default DPI settings (480), as this should help Themer recognize the themes.

Good luck!

It works perfectly now, thanks! By the way, Themer is awesome - great work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread