XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

What is the best DPI to use Themer

OP vcnicinho30

9th September 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #11  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 453

993 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlm4241985

ok I have a rooted galaxy mega and when I use the themes it fills main screen but doesnt fix rite.. is this a resolution problem please help

Hi, unfortunately the Mega isn't supported just yet due to its resolution. Hopefully it will be soon though!
1st October 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
I have a rooted Nexus 5 with SlimKat ROM running. SlimKat changes the DPI by default, but using BuildProp Editor I changed it to the stock 445 DPI. However, Themer says my resolution is wrong. If I set Themer as my default launcher, I can press the home button and see the default Themer appearance, I just can't download anything from the app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
3rd October 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
I was running trents rom on the GN2 at 270 and it looked ok. I have gotten away from this application recently though.
6th October 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #14  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 453

993 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRex1313

I have a rooted Nexus 5 with SlimKat ROM running. SlimKat changes the DPI by default, but using BuildProp Editor I changed it to the stock 445 DPI. However, Themer says my resolution is wrong. If I set Themer as my default launcher, I can press the home button and see the default Themer appearance, I just can't download anything from the app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hi, try changing it to the default DPI settings (480), as this should help Themer recognize the themes.

Good luck!
6th October 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #15  
Flag Bucharest

15 posts
More
I also use 220
7th October 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #16  

2 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, try changing it to the default DPI settings (480), as this should help Themer recognize the themes.

Good luck!

It works perfectly now, thanks! By the way, Themer is awesome - great work!
30th October 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #17  
Flag Rahim Yar Khan
Thanks Meter: 107

52 posts
Hi, I have Sony T2 ultra Dual. although its resolution doesn't support for themer. but after root, when I change its DPI value to 320, now its resolution is 1184*720. and themer is working perfect on it. May be it will help.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread