Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 38,450 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Themer CM11 4.4 work?

Tip us?

Dr.HenrySoto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down [Q] Themer CM11 4.4 work?

why when I try to install Themer a message appears saying: "launcher, the application is stopped" or something like that, my rom is CM11 4.4.4

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.HenrySoto View Post
why when I try to install Themer a message appears saying: "launcher, the application is stopped" or something like that, my rom is CM11 4.4.4
Hi,

If you're running a custom ROM such as CM, certain display settings (such as a system-wide icon pack, DPI, resolution, etc.) might have been altered. Themer works best on stock settings, therefore resetting these back to default should fix the error.

For after the changes have been made, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

-Marco
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

Dr.HenrySoto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi,

If you're running a custom ROM such as CM, certain display settings (such as a system-wide icon pack, DPI, resolution, etc.) might have been altered. Themer works best on stock settings, therefore resetting these back to default should fix the error.

For after the changes have been made, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

-Marco
Ok, problem solved, just dissable my old launcher and icon pack, then i was able to apply themer.

Thaks.