Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How do I convert Themer files into Zooper Widget files?

OP InfinityMeep

30th August 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
I wanted to use a certain theme, but I wanted to remove some of the widgets/change them. When I used a file explorer to get the files, the files inside were .theme files, is there a way to convert them to .zw, or are those the wrong files?
1st September 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #2  

5 posts
As long as I know, if you unlock your home widgets, long-press on one of those, enter the widget config, you'll find the save icon (floppy) on the upper right, tap on it, give a name and you should find a .zw file in the ":>ZooperWidget/Templates" folder.
Hope this helps

Inviato dal mio macina caffè usando Tapatalk.
Sent from my coffee grinder using Tapatalk.
Last edited by Brezza™; 1st September 2014 at 08:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brezza™ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brezza™

As long as I know, if you unlock your home widgets, long-press on one of those, enter the widget config, you'll find the save icon (floppy) on the upper right, tap on it, give a name and you should find a .zw file in the ":>ZooperWidget/Templates" folder.
Hope this helps

I saved them and named them from the Themer widget configuration, but I can't find them anywhere with ES. Is it supposed to save as .zw?

The theme I am talking about is this one: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/12/05/city-for-themer/

I want the widgets in that theme as .zw.
Last edited by InfinityMeep; 2nd September 2014 at 05:12 AM.
2nd September 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #4  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 449

967 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMeep

I saved them and named them from the Themer widget configuration, but I can't find them anywhere with ES. Is it supposed to save as .zw?

The theme I am talking about is this one: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/12/05/city-for-themer/

I want the widgets in that theme as .zw.

Hi,

Simply long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock Widgets - long press on the widget - Configure - Save - give it any name - OK.
Saving a Themer Zooper Widget or Zooper Widget Pro widget will create a .zw file in the /sdcard/ZooperWidget/Templates folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

Simply long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock Widgets - long press on the widget - Configure - Save - give it any name - OK.
Saving a Themer Zooper Widget or Zooper Widget Pro widget will create a .zw file in the /sdcard/ZooperWidget/Templates folder.

For some reason, it doesn't appear in the folder. Should I reinstall and try it again?
3rd September 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #6  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 449

967 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMeep

For some reason, it doesn't appear in the folder. Should I reinstall and try it again?

I think so. Also then delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder while it's uninstalled and then reinstall.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

I think so. Also then delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder while it's uninstalled and then reinstall.

It still doesn't work. I checked saved themes in the widget customizer and the widgets were in saved themes. I used ES to search my phone for them, but still can't find them.
14th September 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #8  

5 posts
Sorry for been this late. Are you sure you looked both in internal and external memory, because since 4.3 to me it's a little confusing sometimes :P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread