[Q] How do I convert Themer files into Zooper Widget files?

Search This thread

InfinityMeep

Jul 28, 2014
I wanted to use a certain theme, but I wanted to remove some of the widgets/change them. When I used a file explorer to get the files, the files inside were .theme files, is there a way to convert them to .zw, or are those the wrong files?

Brezza™

Jan 10, 2014
As long as I know, if you unlock your home widgets, long-press on one of those, enter the widget config, you'll find the save icon (floppy) on the upper right, tap on it, give a name and you should find a .zw file in the ":>ZooperWidget/Templates" folder.
Hope this helps

Inviato dal mio macina caffè usando Tapatalk.
Sent from my coffee grinder using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfinityMeep

InfinityMeep

Jul 28, 2014
As long as I know, if you unlock your home widgets, long-press on one of those, enter the widget config, you'll find the save icon (floppy) on the upper right, tap on it, give a name and you should find a .zw file in the ":>ZooperWidget/Templates" folder.
Hope this helps

I saved them and named them from the Themer widget configuration, but I can't find them anywhere with ES. Is it supposed to save as .zw?

The theme I am talking about is this one: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/12/05/city-for-themer/

I want the widgets in that theme as .zw.

Last edited:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I saved them and named them from the Themer widget configuration, but I can't find them anywhere with ES. Is it supposed to save as .zw?

The theme I am talking about is this one: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/12/05/city-for-themer/

Hi,

Simply long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock Widgets - long press on the widget - Configure - Save - give it any name - OK.
Saving a Themer Zooper Widget or Zooper Widget Pro widget will create a .zw file in the /sdcard/ZooperWidget/Templates folder.

Reactions: InfinityMeep

InfinityMeep

Jul 28, 2014
Hi,

Simply long press on the homescreen - Advanced - Unlock Widgets - long press on the widget - Configure - Save - give it any name - OK.
Saving a Themer Zooper Widget or Zooper Widget Pro widget will create a .zw file in the /sdcard/ZooperWidget/Templates folder.

For some reason, it doesn't appear in the folder. Should I reinstall and try it again?

Brezza™

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry for been this late. Are you sure you looked both in internal and external memory, because since 4.3 to me it's a little confusing sometimes :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope this helps

Hi,

For some reason, it doesn't appear in the folder. Should I reinstall and try it again?

I think so. Also then delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen folder while it's uninstalled and then reinstall.