Live wallpaper..

Search This thread

villa_bryan

Nov 16, 2008
Shiga - Japan
I'll wait for this too.

The app is great, and I think it'll be amazing out of beta.
All the fancy stuff it does is great.

I'd love to get into this program and make tons of themes but some these basic problems really turn me away.
I guess I can wait for this wallpaper thing to work but weather really turns me away.
Also the inability to set multiple locations kind of sux too.
I wish android also separated cell and gps location so that i can always leave at least cellphone tower location on.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I'll wait for this too.

I'd love to get into this program and make tons of themes but some these basic problems really turn me away.
I guess I can wait for this wallpaper thing to work but weather really turns me away.
I wish android also separated cell and gps location so that i can always leave at least cellphone tower location on.

Hi,

Live wallpapers might take a while, however we can help with multiple locations.

If you long press on the widget - Advanced - Unlock widgets. Then long press again on the widget and select Configure. This will open the Themer Zooper Widget configuration menu.

Next select Location and select the "+" icon. Input a new location and select save. Add as many as you want.

Now go back and select the Layout option and navigate to the module you'd like to configure (such as location or temperature). Scroll down and select Override Widget Locality, then choose a location.

Go back out of everything and wait for the widget to refresh. Now long press on an empty space and lock your widgets again (or via the Themer menu if there is no free space).

Good luck! Let me know if there's anything else you need!

- Marco

Reactions: Nursi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is it possible to set my own live wallpaper using 3rd party app?
    ;using themer at the same time

Hi,

Unfortunately not yet, but hopefully soon!

- Marco
    I'll wait for this too.

Hi,

Live wallpapers might take a while, however we can help with multiple locations.

If you long press on the widget - Advanced - Unlock widgets. Then long press again on the widget and select Configure. This will open the Themer Zooper Widget configuration menu.

Next select Location and select the "+" icon. Input a new location and select save. Add as many as you want.

Now go back and select the Layout option and navigate to the module you'd like to configure (such as location or temperature). Scroll down and select Override Widget Locality, then choose a location.

Go back out of everything and wait for the widget to refresh. Now long press on an empty space and lock your widgets again (or via the Themer menu if there is no free space).

Good luck! Let me know if there's anything else you need!

- Marco