[Q]Multiple Gmail Unread Counts

OP thinker5555

17th August 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Hello,

I was wondering if it possible to display unread counts from two or more gmail accounts at the same time, either in the same widget or in multiple widgets. I know I can go into settings and manually switch between accounts, but I would prefer to not have to do it that way.

Thank you,
Jeremy
18th August 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

941 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinker5555

Hello,

I was wondering if it possible to display unread counts from two or more gmail accounts at the same time, either in the same widget or in multiple widgets. I know I can go into settings and manually switch between accounts, but I would prefer to not have to do it that way.

Thank you,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

We picked up a bug on this end, hopefully it can get sorted soon.
Using Zooper Widget (not Themer Zooper Widget) if you create/edit a module, and replace the text with #SUG1#, it will display your inbox for your second account. As it doesn't work with Themer ZW, we'll contact the dev team to sort this out as soon as possible. If you need any help let us know.

-Marco
19th August 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi Jeremy,

We picked up a bug on this end, hopefully it can get sorted soon.
Using Zooper Widget (not Themer Zooper Widget) if you create/edit a module, and replace the text with #SUG1#, it will display your inbox for your second account. As it doesn't work with Themer ZW, we'll contact the dev team to sort this out as soon as possible. If you need any help let us know.

-Marco

Thanks, Marco. I can use that for now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread