No registration required

[Q] Simple Glass icon help?

OP triplenine

20th August 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Hi all,
So I'm using the theme simple glass.and I want to make a few changes to the original icon set on the home screen. Since these are shortcuts, they point to an icon image but I am having a terrible time finding where they are stored. So if you can help with that that would be great. The follow up question would be: do most designers include a broader icon set or just the ones they used? Which would then lead me to ask where to find the rest.

I know these are basic questions but I am just starting down this particular road and need to get some beginner crap out of the way. Thanks in advance.
22nd August 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 452

986 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplenine

Hi all,
So I'm using the theme simple glass.and I want to make a few changes to the original icon set on the home screen. Since these are shortcuts, they point to an icon image but I am having a terrible time finding where they are stored. So if you can help with that that would be great. The follow up question would be: do most designers include a broader icon set or just the ones they used? Which would then lead me to ask where to find the rest.

I know these are basic questions but I am just starting down this particular road and need to get some beginner crap out of the way. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for your enthusiasm, and glad to have you on board. Themer's icons aren't really stored, they are built into the app. Frustrating but this is to prevent users stealing the icons that are from other designers.

For the icons, unfortunately the designer who created the icons has now removed them. After much searching, the only result we could find was this one here. The only problem is that it's a paid icon pack, and we can't guarantee that the pack will look the same.

Sorry about that!

- Marco
22nd August 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Thanks Marco. I think I have it figured out. I am hunting through some icon sets for Everything Widget. Just need to find one I like. Great app!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread