Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Themer Calendar Widget Missing

OP bob_61

29th August 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I've been using Themer for a couple of weeks, really nice app. I noticed that the Calendar Widget is no longer shown, in fact only the Everything, RSS and Zooper are the only Themer widgets now listed. Is the Calendar widget missing intentionally? If not, how can I get that feature back?
2nd September 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 449

967 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_61

I've been using Themer for a couple of weeks, really nice app. I noticed that the Calendar Widget is no longer shown, in fact only the Everything, RSS and Zooper are the only Themer widgets now listed. Is the Calendar widget missing intentionally? If not, how can I get that feature back?

Hi,

Unfortunately those widgets have now been removed due to many complaints from the Play Store about the permissions the widgets were requesting. Sorry about that.
5th September 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
The Calender events are already displayed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

Unfortunately those widgets have now been removed due to many complaints from the Play Store about the permissions the widgets were requesting. Sorry about that.

It was a very useful widget. The current event is already displayed, so you already have the permissions for that. So, please add that widget back.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread