Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,011 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Themer Calendar Widget Missing

Tip us?

bob_61
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Themer Calendar Widget Missing

I've been using Themer for a couple of weeks, really nice app. I noticed that the Calendar Widget is no longer shown, in fact only the Everything, RSS and Zooper are the only Themer widgets now listed. Is the Calendar widget missing intentionally? If not, how can I get that feature back?

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_61 View Post
I've been using Themer for a couple of weeks, really nice app. I noticed that the Calendar Widget is no longer shown, in fact only the Everything, RSS and Zooper are the only Themer widgets now listed. Is the Calendar widget missing intentionally? If not, how can I get that feature back?
Hi,

Unfortunately those widgets have now been removed due to many complaints from the Play Store about the permissions the widgets were requesting. Sorry about that.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

archit_210
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default The Calender events are already displayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi,

Unfortunately those widgets have now been removed due to many complaints from the Play Store about the permissions the widgets were requesting. Sorry about that.
It was a very useful widget. The current event is already displayed, so you already have the permissions for that. So, please add that widget back.

Thanks