[Q] Themer CM11 4.4 work?

OP Dr.HenrySoto

28th August 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
why when I try to install Themer a message appears saying: "launcher, the application is stopped" or something like that, my rom is CM11 4.4.4
28th August 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.HenrySoto

why when I try to install Themer a message appears saying: "launcher, the application is stopped" or something like that, my rom is CM11 4.4.4

Hi,

If you're running a custom ROM such as CM, certain display settings (such as a system-wide icon pack, DPI, resolution, etc.) might have been altered. Themer works best on stock settings, therefore resetting these back to default should fix the error.

For after the changes have been made, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

-Marco
28th August 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

If you're running a custom ROM such as CM, certain display settings (such as a system-wide icon pack, DPI, resolution, etc.) might have been altered. Themer works best on stock settings, therefore resetting these back to default should fix the error.

For after the changes have been made, try this:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

-Marco

Ok, problem solved, just dissable my old launcher and icon pack, then i was able to apply themer.

Thaks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread