Ask a question

No registration required

Themer menu

OP sky high

26th June 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

88 posts
Hi I love theme and so far it has been working very well for me with limited bugs. However I have one big issue with the design. I frequently accidentally open the themer menu by long pressing the screen when I'm trying to interact with widgets or other on screen elements. It is especially cumbersome when dealing with apps that create on screen overlays . I really like how Nova allows you to choose how to open their menu. Even if you don't change how the menu is opened can you change the long press delay. I feel if it was a little longer, like the stock Google launcher it would be perfect.
26th June 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #2  
Bornheim
Thanks Meter: 68

131 posts
More
Themer with Nova Launcher? Dont know what you mean.
26th June 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #3  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 452

986 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky high

Hi I love theme and so far it has been working very well for me with limited bugs. However I have one big issue with the design. I frequently accidentally open the themer menu by long pressing the screen when I'm trying to interact with widgets or other on screen elements. It is especially cumbersome when dealing with apps that create on screen overlays . I really like how Nova allows you to choose how to open their menu. Even if you don't change how the menu is opened can you change the long press delay. I feel if it was a little longer, like the stock Google launcher it would be perfect.

Hi,

Are you sure you are long pressing on the homescreen and not double tapping? You are able to disable the double-tap gesture in the Gesture settings (via the Themer Settings) however the long press gesture is built into the app. In the future this gesture might be added to the gesture list. Sorry for the inconvenience.
26th June 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

Are you sure you are long pressing on the homescreen and not double tapping? You are able to disable the double-tap gesture in the Gesture settings (via the Themer Settings) however the long press gesture is built into the app. In the future this gesture might be added to the gesture list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No I have disabled the double tap gesture. I just wish I could also disable the long press gesture or even increase the long press delay just slightly. Thanks for the information though.
30th June 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #5  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 452

986 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky high

No I have disabled the double tap gesture. I just wish I could also disable the long press gesture or even increase the long press delay just slightly. Thanks for the information though.

Spoke to the developers today and they are looking into improving the gesture section
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
It is looking wonderful menu and fixed on the site.
1st July 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Thumbs up
thanks
14th July 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #8  
OP Member

88 posts
Sounds awesome thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread