Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themer menu

Tip us?

sky high
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Themer menu

Hi I love theme and so far it has been working very well for me with limited bugs. However I have one big issue with the design. I frequently accidentally open the themer menu by long pressing the screen when I'm trying to interact with widgets or other on screen elements. It is especially cumbersome when dealing with apps that create on screen overlays . I really like how Nova allows you to choose how to open their menu. Even if you don't change how the menu is opened can you change the long press delay. I feel if it was a little longer, like the stock Google launcher it would be perfect.

CopKiller76
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Themer with Nova Launcher? Dont know what you mean.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky high View Post
Hi I love theme and so far it has been working very well for me with limited bugs. However I have one big issue with the design. I frequently accidentally open the themer menu by long pressing the screen when I'm trying to interact with widgets or other on screen elements. It is especially cumbersome when dealing with apps that create on screen overlays . I really like how Nova allows you to choose how to open their menu. Even if you don't change how the menu is opened can you change the long press delay. I feel if it was a little longer, like the stock Google launcher it would be perfect.
Hi,

Are you sure you are long pressing on the homescreen and not double tapping? You are able to disable the double-tap gesture in the Gesture settings (via the Themer Settings) however the long press gesture is built into the app. In the future this gesture might be added to the gesture list. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

sky high
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi,

Are you sure you are long pressing on the homescreen and not double tapping? You are able to disable the double-tap gesture in the Gesture settings (via the Themer Settings) however the long press gesture is built into the app. In the future this gesture might be added to the gesture list. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No I have disabled the double tap gesture. I just wish I could also disable the long press gesture or even increase the long press delay just slightly. Thanks for the information though.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky high View Post
No I have disabled the double tap gesture. I just wish I could also disable the long press gesture or even increase the long press delay just slightly. Thanks for the information though.
Spoke to the developers today and they are looking into improving the gesture section
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fiza200
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It is looking wonderful menu and fixed on the site.

fillipet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks

sky high
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Sounds awesome thanks