Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 36,576 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Themer and SMS default app

Tip us?

rogerhnn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 [Q] Themer and SMS default app

Why Themer opens SMS app with the create new message screen instead of the all messages like it is suppose to be?
If I click on my SMS icon in app list it opens the inbox sms, and If I create a widget and place a icon and choose Themer SMS it opens the screen to create a new message everytime.
It is possible to change that?

rogerhnn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Update

Wow 100 views and none answer?

Anyone knows if its possible to use a widget with zooper to open SMS, but the way it opens when you tap on the sms icon and not the way that themer opens "Themer Default SMS" ?

What I mean is, I could use a bitmap for example and when I tap on it, it opens my custom application. In this example SMS.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerhnn View Post
Wow 100 views and none answer?

Anyone knows if its possible to use a widget with zooper to open SMS, but the way it opens when you tap on the sms icon and not the way that themer opens "Themer Default SMS" ?

What I mean is, I could use a bitmap for example and when I tap on it, it opens my custom application. In this example SMS.
Hi,

This is a strange bug that our developers are still looking into. It seems that if you have multiple SMS apps, it'll open the New Message box. What SMS app are you using? Hangouts seems to work great, but if you're still having trouble let us know!
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.