Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Themer and SMS default app

OP rogerhnn

4th September 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Why Themer opens SMS app with the create new message screen instead of the all messages like it is suppose to be?
If I click on my SMS icon in app list it opens the inbox sms, and If I create a widget and place a icon and choose Themer SMS it opens the screen to create a new message everytime.
It is possible to change that?
7th September 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Update
Wow 100 views and none answer?

Anyone knows if its possible to use a widget with zooper to open SMS, but the way it opens when you tap on the sms icon and not the way that themer opens "Themer Default SMS" ?

What I mean is, I could use a bitmap for example and when I tap on it, it opens my custom application. In this example SMS.
9th September 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #3  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 453

993 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerhnn

Wow 100 views and none answer?

Anyone knows if its possible to use a widget with zooper to open SMS, but the way it opens when you tap on the sms icon and not the way that themer opens "Themer Default SMS" ?

What I mean is, I could use a bitmap for example and when I tap on it, it opens my custom application. In this example SMS.

Hi,

This is a strange bug that our developers are still looking into. It seems that if you have multiple SMS apps, it'll open the New Message box. What SMS app are you using? Hangouts seems to work great, but if you're still having trouble let us know!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread