[THEME] Dark Red "Stage" w/ Info

Search This thread

Im_Gumby

Dec 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I liked the graphics and general orientation of buttons towards the bottom of the screen on the "Stage" theme (provided by Themer, designer unknown), but was missing a couple of things for me (which I added and/or changed):

OQYxjl.jpg

MAIN SCREEN:
Network ID = shows if you are connected to your cell provider or which WiFi you are connected to.
Charge time = Shows numerically what the progress bar shows visually, also progress bar on all three screens is the battery level.
Next Alarm, Next appointment, Next appointment location, and Themer group shortcuts added to main screen.
Pressing the home icon on the main screen also opens up the quick settings screen.

hZCTw0.jpg

WEATHER SCREEN:
Wind speed & direction from tekwyzrd
Barometer
Temp progress bar from min to max, having current temp showing above progress bar, instead of current temp +/- 4 degrees
Three day forecast

UtnIbw.jpg

MUSIC SCREEN:
Moved Source, Artist & Title to separate areas

ALL SCREENS:
Added Gallery and Maps to top bar by camera.
Unified color to Red on all screens
Removed app drawer lowlight

Enjoy
Download Link

Last edited:
Reactions: neckbonest

Im_Gumby

Dec 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Updated

Made various tweaks and improvements.
The biggest change is the bar below the main circle area is now doubled, which made it easier to hit the shortcuts to the categories, read the music playing, and added additional days and info in the weather forecast.

Download Link

Reactions: jabulon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I liked the graphics and general orientation of buttons towards the bottom of the screen on the "Stage" theme (provided by Themer, designer unknown), but was missing a couple of things for me (which I added and/or changed):

OQYxjl.jpg

MAIN SCREEN:
    Network ID = shows if you are connected to your cell provider or which WiFi you are connected to.
    Charge time = Shows numerically what the progress bar shows visually, also progress bar on all three screens is the battery level.
    Next Alarm, Next appointment, Next appointment location, and Themer group shortcuts added to main screen.
    Pressing the home icon on the main screen also opens up the quick settings screen.

hZCTw0.jpg

WEATHER SCREEN:
    Wind speed & direction from tekwyzrd
    Barometer
    Temp progress bar from min to max, having current temp showing above progress bar, instead of current temp +/- 4 degrees
    Three day forecast

UtnIbw.jpg

MUSIC SCREEN:
    Moved Source, Artist & Title to separate areas

ALL SCREENS:
    Added Gallery and Maps to top bar by camera.
    Unified color to Red on all screens
    Removed app drawer lowlight

Enjoy
    Download Link
    Updated

Made various tweaks and improvements.
    The biggest change is the bar below the main circle area is now doubled, which made it easier to hit the shortcuts to the categories, read the music playing, and added additional days and info in the weather forecast.

Download Link