FORUMS

[Q] Conditional Bitmaps

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By rogerhnn, Junior Member on 5th September 2014, 09:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, Its possible to use bitmaps with conditioins, for example, if there's a missing call the bitmap change?

5th September 2014, 11:58 PM |#2  
Flag Sco'land
Thanks Meter: 350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerhnn

Hello, Its possible to use bitmaps with conditioins, for example, if there's a missing call the bitmap change?

Define the premises of "bitmap change".

For example, as a part of my setup, whenever I receive a missed call, I have set a condition for my bitmap to "light up" like this:

- Add a Zooper widget to your homescreen > Add the Bitmap module you want for the missed call icon
- Set its normal opacity at 100
- Add this code to its Advanced Parameters:
Code:
$#SMCALLS#=0?[bo]#30ffffff[/bo]$

This will lead to the bitmap staying "dim" when there are no missed calls and "light up" when there are.

If you want to completely change the bitmap image, you can do that too within the Advanced Parameters. Here, for simplicity's sake, we will assume that you have a bitmap called "Image.png" in a folder called "Folder" on your Internal SD Card.

- Add a Zooper widget to your homescreen > Add the Bitmap module you want for the missed call icon
- In order to re-direct to a different bitmap when there are no missed calls, add this code to its Advanced Parameters: (without the space after /b)
Code:
$#SMCALLS#=0?[b]/storage/emulated/0/Folder/Image.png[/b ]$
- (Your path to your image on your device will be different so keep that in mind).

This will result in the no missed call icon and won't trigger any changes until you receive a missed call.

Let me know if I helped.
Last edited by Rickav; 6th September 2014 at 12:12 AM.
7th September 2014, 06:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickav

Define the premises of "bitmap change".

For example, as a part of my setup, whenever I receive a missed call, I have set a condition for my bitmap to "light up" like this:

- Set its normal opacity at 100
- Add this code to its Advanced Parameters:

Code:
$#SMCALLS#=0?[bo]#30ffffff[/bo]$

This will lead to the bitmap staying "dim" when there are no missed calls and "light up" when there are.

If you want to completely change the bitmap image, you can do that too within the Advanced Parameters. Here, for simplicity's sake, we will assume that you have a bitmap called "Image.png" in a folder called "Folder" on your Internal SD Card.

- In order to re-direct to a different bitmap when there are no missed calls, add this code to its Advanced Parameters: (without the space after /b)
Code:
$#SMCALLS#=0?[b]/storage/emulated/0/Folder/Image.png[/b ]$
- (Your path to your image on your device will be different so keep that in mind).

This will result in the no missed call icon and won't trigger any changes until you receive a missed call.

Let me know if I helped.

Thanks for your help!

What I managed to do was to hide the icon if there's no calls using this:

[ox]$#SMCALLS#=0?500$[/ox]

So, if there's no calls it moves the icon 500 in the X axis, otherwise it will display it.

We need a thread only about advanced parameters!
7th September 2014, 07:30 PM |#4  
Flag Sco'land
Thanks Meter: 350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerhnn

Thanks for your help!

What I managed to do was to hide the icon if there's no calls using this:

[ox]$#SMCALLS#=0?500$[/ox]

So, if there's no calls it moves the icon 500 in the X axis, otherwise it will display it.

We need a thread only about advanced parameters!

Sure, if it works for you, that's all you need. An alternative could be $#SMCALLS#=0?[bo]#00000000[/bo]$ which would achieve the same result except this one makes the bitmap transparent instead of moving it. Same difference, I guess you could say.

As far as the advanced parameters only thread goes, there is just so much potential and possibilities in the ways of using them that I don't think any thread could contain them all.
Having said that, this Q&A thread makes an attempt to fill a void in helping members at any level on their way to achieve their aim in Zooper.
Furthermore, this reference-only thread by the pretty awesome @kwerdenker lists a number of invaluable ready-made advanced parameters to be used as required.

Cheers.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)