[Q] Calendar Displays Incorrectly

Search This thread

simon_lefisch

Dec 8, 2010
Hello,

I'm new to using Zooper widget, however I've gone thru and seems pretty easy to setup. I am having one problem....

I'm trying to setup Zooper to show my calendar events, however it shows them out of order (see screenshot)

5u8ahusu.jpg

As you can see it shows and event that's on a Friday, then a Saturday, then a Friday again. When in go to edit the text manually by setting it up to show the first and second event, I get the same results.

How can I fix this? I've looked around the forum and even used Google but nothing has come up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

zephyr1100

Dec 5, 2010
Hello,

I'm new to using Zooper widget, however I've gone thru and seems pretty easy to setup. I am having one problem....

I'm trying to setup Zooper to show my calendar events, however it shows them out of order (see screenshot)

As you can see it shows and event that's on a Friday, then a Saturday, then a Friday again. When in go to edit the text manually by setting it up to show the first and second event, I get the same results.

How can I fix this? I've looked around the forum and even used Google but nothing has come up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Your Text modules should look like this

#C0SEEE# #C0EHH.mm# #C0TITLE# for the first event

#C1SEEE# #C1EHH.mm# #C1TITLE# for the second event

#C2SEEE# #C2EHH.mm# #C2TITLE# for the third event and so on

Maybe you have a typo in your third event saying #C0SEEE# for the day? Just an idea...

Reactions: simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Dec 8, 2010

Maybe you have a typo in your third event saying #C0SEEE# for the day? Just an idea...

Thanks for the response. I checked and that's how the text modules look. No typos. The full moon shows as an all day event in my regular calendar app but its strange that Zooper would place it as the second event when it should be the third. Wonder if maybe it's a bug. Thanks again for idea.

cormanthor

Mar 13, 2011
I'm having the exact same issue. An all day event occurs one entry too early in my calendar display. Seems like a bug to me...

akwing12

May 2, 2011
It is a bug please upvote the bug to hopefully get it fixed

Go to the developer's page, search for the issue titled all-day events are sorted as if they start at 00:00 UTC, I would link it but I am too new to do so.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,