[Q] Circle progress bar?

OP ErraticFox

22nd June 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
How would I go about making a circle progress bar like this? The owner said it was done through Zooper, but I am not able to ask him how anymore because it was through a anonymous forum board which that thread expired a week ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402904852069.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	2812364  
23rd June 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,331

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErraticFox

How would I go about making a circle progress bar like this? The owner said it was done through Zooper, but I am not able to ask him how anymore because it was through a anonymous forum board which that thread expired a week ago.

You need to have Media Utilities installed and the "Send Song Progress" option checked in it's options. Then you can add a Progress Bar module in Zooper. Use the "Custom" option and use the #TMU_TRACK_PERC# tag as the value. This is the percentage played, so the range is 0 to 100. Now you just need to use the Curve option of the module to bend the bar until it's a circle. Now you should have a circular music progress bar
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #3  
Flag guildford
Thanks Meter: 435

814 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

You need to have Media Utilities installed and the "Send Song Progress" option checked in it's options. Then you can add a Progress Bar module in Zooper. Use the "Custom" option and use the #TMU_TRACK_PERC# tag as the value. This is the percentage played, so the range is 0 to 100. Now you just need to use the Curve option of the module to bend the bar until it's a circle. Now you should have a circular music progress bar

Is there any way to make the song time rotat /arc over a progress bar like this clock I made.

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403593482618.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	2814630  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread