Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Circle progress bar?

Tip us?

ErraticFox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Circle progress bar?

How would I go about making a circle progress bar like this? The owner said it was done through Zooper, but I am not able to ask him how anymore because it was through a anonymous forum board which that thread expired a week ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402904852069.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	2812364  

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,241

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErraticFox View Post
How would I go about making a circle progress bar like this? The owner said it was done through Zooper, but I am not able to ask him how anymore because it was through a anonymous forum board which that thread expired a week ago.
You need to have Media Utilities installed and the "Send Song Progress" option checked in it's options. Then you can add a Progress Bar module in Zooper. Use the "Custom" option and use the #TMU_TRACK_PERC# tag as the value. This is the percentage played, so the range is 0 to 100. Now you just need to use the Curve option of the module to bend the bar until it's a circle. Now you should have a circular music progress bar

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dj_mol3y_x8
Old
Thanks Meter 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
You need to have Media Utilities installed and the "Send Song Progress" option checked in it's options. Then you can add a Progress Bar module in Zooper. Use the "Custom" option and use the #TMU_TRACK_PERC# tag as the value. This is the percentage played, so the range is 0 to 100. Now you just need to use the Curve option of the module to bend the bar until it's a circle. Now you should have a circular music progress bar
Is there any way to make the song time rotat /arc over a progress bar like this clock I made.

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403593482618.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	2814630  
SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!