Watch This Now!

[Issue] Information not updating (Weather, Location, Sunset / Rise)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By SuperRobotWar, Junior Member on 3rd July 2014, 04:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi All:

New here - I have been using the widget for quite sometime and love it... until recently when things are not updating

(Sorry I tried to link picture but the forum refused unless I have 10 posts =.=)

Before the software update, I was using a different template; despite the fact that I was on vacation in Europe, things were still updating correctly; location will update upon connection to Wifi
Lat / Longitude, Weather info, Sunset / Rise info, Location

After the trip, I changed the screen a bit so that the background weren't as obstructed; the software has been updated and at this point, weather was not accurate - was sunny whole day but forecast said it is rainning. Also location remain static at my home town

People told me to change the weather to and check geocoding on; for sometime that solved the problem of weather; location however, still refuse to update either on Wifi / mobile data

Finally today on July 3rd - things just seem to be getting out of wreck, things are just incorrect in general:
Lat / Longitude is gone - 0 out; weather info is incorrect either on Open Weather or or on geocoding, sunset / rise info is wrong (no we don't live in the Arctic zone) and as before, location is not correct.

Feeling a bit discourage now as the newer update just caused incorrect info to be displayed.

Anyone has an insight as to how I can fix this?

Last edited by SuperRobotWar; 3rd July 2014 at 04:48 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread