[Issue] Information not updating (Weather, Location, Sunset / Rise)

Search This thread

SuperRobotWar

Jul 3, 2014
Hi All:

New here - I have been using the widget for quite sometime and love it... until recently when things are not updating :(

(Sorry I tried to link picture but the forum refused unless I have 10 posts =.=)

Before the software update, I was using a different template; despite the fact that I was on vacation in Europe, things were still updating correctly; location will update upon connection to Wifi
Lat / Longitude, Weather info, Sunset / Rise info, Location

After the trip, I changed the screen a bit so that the background weren't as obstructed; the software has been updated and at this point, weather was not accurate - was sunny whole day but forecast said it is rainning. Also location remain static at my home town

People told me to change the weather to Yr.no and check geocoding on; for sometime that solved the problem of weather; location however, still refuse to update either on Wifi / mobile data

Finally today on July 3rd - things just seem to be getting out of wreck, things are just incorrect in general:
Lat / Longitude is gone - 0 out; weather info is incorrect either on Open Weather or Yr.no or on geocoding, sunset / rise info is wrong (no we don't live in the Arctic zone) and as before, location is not correct.

Feeling a bit discourage now as the newer update just caused incorrect info to be displayed.

Anyone has an insight as to how I can fix this?

Thanks

Last edited: