ZW requests

OP Slipkid08

30th August 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
I'm going to try my hand at making some request widgets. Get crazy with it, I wanna really push the envelope on my learning curve. Go nuts.

Sent from my GS3
23rd September 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, Im a newb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipkid08

I'm going to try my hand at making some request widgets. Get crazy with it, I wanna really push the envelope on my learning curve. Go nuts.

Sent from my GS3

Hello!
I was trying to learn all the date functions, #DRd , #DRm' , et al. but I cant seem to find a solution for my very simple problem.

Im trying to count (and display) the number of days, hours, minutes that have passed since I did something (like shave or watch pr0n).
Im really frustrated, all I had were the built-ins (which seemed to always count to a future date and not up from a date). Title says it all. Cheers!
Last edited by Buubth; 23rd September 2014 at 09:28 AM. Reason: last part was a bit hazy
23rd September 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

80 posts
More
How about an sunrise sunset arc countdown bar.

Basically, I have a picture of the earth on my wallpaper and I want to see if a status bar can decline around half the globe from sun-up to sun-down. Like one would do with a battery percentage or a clock.

Thanks.
28th September 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 18

80 posts
Not really that hard of a request (to you at least) but I really want this clock theme on Zooper since mClock doesnt work for me. Heres a pic and also the .xml from mClock not sure if its workable with Zooper. Thanks for your consideration.
Attached Files
File Type: zip blackmclock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (72.9 KB, 2 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread