[Q] Lenovo Ideapad K1 can not install Gapps

OP surasitkan

4th September 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have flash the CM10.1 rom ([ROM][JB 4.2.2][CM10.1] for Lenovo Ideapad K1 Wifi) for IdeaPad K1 by Nvflash and after reboot I have done as step below from step 5-8 and then go to recovery mode. And I have tried to do for step 9 by tried to select by move "Vol +/-" down to "Install Zip" and then tried select it by press "power" but can't. Because after press "power" the selector will go to first row"reboot system now". Look like I can't do anything because after press "power" it will back to first row "reboot system now" and can't selected.

5. Go to settings, Developer options and select Advanced reboot
7. connect your tablet to the pc and save gapps on your sd card. Or download gapps via liink.
8. Go in Recovery via long press of Power, and select "Reboot" then "Recovery"
9. Flash the gapps package that you downloaded in step 1.

Please help to advice, How I can select "install Zip" to install Gapps?
Last edited by surasitkan; 4th September 2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: add more information about ROM.
5th September 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 201

616 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by surasitkan

I have flash the CM10.1 rom ([ROM][JB 4.2.2][CM10.1] for Lenovo Ideapad K1 Wifi) for IdeaPad K1 by Nvflash and after reboot I have done as step below from step 5-8 and then go to recovery mode. And I have tried to do for step 9 by tried to select by move "Vol +/-" down to "Install Zip" and then tried select it by press "power" but can't. Because after press "power" the selector will go to first row"reboot system now". Look like I can't do anything because after press "power" it will back to first row "reboot system now" and can't selected.

5. Go to settings, Developer options and select Advanced reboot
7. connect your tablet to the pc and save gapps on your sd card. Or download gapps via liink.
8. Go in Recovery via long press of Power, and select "Reboot" then "Recovery"
9. Flash the gapps package that you downloaded in step 1.

Please help to advice, How I can select "install Zip" to install Gapps?

You need to install Gapps while in Recovery.

Go into recovery.
Install ROM
Install gapps
Then
reboot out of recovery.

Make sure you have the gapps for 10.1

Sent from my TouchPad using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread