FORUMS

[Q] Putting Android on Yoga Tablet 2 8 for Windows

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By ajs1122, Member on 4th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I recently got a Yoga Tablet 2 8 with Windows on it. After playing with it, I can say I officially hate Windows 8.1 for tablets. I'm willing to give Windows 10 a chance in a couple months, but in the meantime, I'd really like to flash it with the Android. Has anyone done this? Can I just take the factory Android image from Lenovo and flash it? I'm assuming the hardware is nearly identical between the two versions outside of the increased hard drive size. Thoughts?

-ajs

9th June 2015, 06:59 AM |#2  
Flag Billings
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Question
I really wish this question would get some lovin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs1122

I recently got a Yoga Tablet 2 8 with Windows on it. After playing with it, I can say I officially hate Windows 8.1 for tablets. I'm willing to give Windows 10 a chance in a couple months, but in the meantime, I'd really like to flash it with the Android. Has anyone done this? Can I just take the factory Android image from Lenovo and flash it? I'm assuming the hardware is nearly identical between the two versions outside of the increased hard drive size. Thoughts?

-ajs

10th June 2015, 10:52 AM |#3  

More
Up, I would be really interested too for same reasons. If anybody know about this possibility please?
17th June 2015, 05:16 PM |#4  

More
Thumbs up
If you find some solutions, I'm interested too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread