LG G2 T-mobile direct for $261

OP knickerblogger

13th August 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 4

67 posts
More
I had been planning on waiting for the Nexus 6 then last week I bought the LG G2 for $261 shipped. As it turns out the Nexus 6 will have these specs N6

I think it will be priced at $350 maybe $400, I saved $89 by choosing the LG G2 over the upcoming N6 the cameras look to be the same and so is the screen size, I could care less about the extra pixels since I don't think anybody would see the difference during actual use. However the SOC and extra 1GB is a nice improvement over the G2 that some of you would pay $89 for. Also the google software updates must be nice.

Overall I am glad I sprung for this phone and won't have to wait 2 months for a nexus that may or may not have better battery life. If it does I will be sad if it does not I will have undoubtedly made the right decision.
Last edited by knickerblogger; 13th August 2014 at 04:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knickerblogger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #2  
Flag Eden,NC
Thanks Meter: 53

190 posts
I am fixing to get mine out of lay away at the local trade it store can't wait been using a galaxy nexus for 3 years. Been watching all the leaks on shamu possibly being the nexus 6 but it may not be, either way I love the vanilla android and the fact that newer nexus devices get updates to the latest and greatest the g2 battery life is just crazy good compared to what I have been used to. Any way congrats on a great phone for a great price, I will prolly see you around on these g2 threads once I get mine and get it up and running

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
8th September 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 36

196 posts
How did you get it for that price?

Sent from my XT1028 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread