Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[R] Port Tmo G3 Rrom

10th March 2015, 05:10 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 67

864 posts
More
I heard LG may give us 5.0.1 and with the G3 UI. That would be very nice.

27th March 2015, 01:05 AM |#12  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 220

530 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgeorge15

It's most likely not going to happen WiFi calling is baked into the ROM, kernel/modem. Unless someone is willing to comb through all that code and reverse engineer T-mobiles implementation of it it can't be ported between roms. There are many people who have tried this in the past and failed and seeing as the development for the T-mobile G2 is a lot smaller than the rest of the variants it's not something to keep your hopes up for. My advice is root used xposed and xtheme engine if you really can't stand the G2 UI

No combing necessary to get Wi-Fi calling. Working...just need tmo stock rom as a base andthe tmo g3 rom as the port...i was on the same path as the op and just couldnt get any info on porting stock that worked...i tried to ask optimusrus and cloudyfa for info on porting g3 to g2 and got no reply...i gave up months ago as my dev experience is very noobish and i can make no ground without at least some up to date tuts on porting stock across devices
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread