[ROM][NH5][4.4.2] AllianceROM v5 - Lite Available - 23+ Themes - Private Mode -5/12

Search This thread

robcop19

Mar 22, 2013
Atlanta

Attachments

• 1419832556960.jpg
    1419832556960.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 814
  • 1419832570871.jpg
    1419832570871.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 814
  • 1419832595169.jpg
    1419832595169.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 812

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
That was fixed soon after the Rom dropped. Flash that fix in recovery.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=57433196

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllianceR(●)m

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Ok. I am not the author of the Rom just try to answer questions as I can...As for the future, Alliance team are working on the official international 5.0 lollipop trying to add all these features back into it.

From my understanding it's a lot of work, since much has been changed by Google on the code side, that us non Rom devs wouldnt even know about...

That said, once a tmobile version drops, by then hopefully the devs will have lollipop figured out and can update this version sooner!

For now though, unless you have suggestions for something this Rom is missing [emoji6], this is darn stable. Tethering works, just the unlimited tether hack is missing.

As for your fc of alliance settings, did you open alliance manager first so that it could create the necessary files per the OP's directions?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Did you ever get that to work for you? I been rebuilding my computer then away for the holidays, so trying to catch up.

Thanks man :)

Reactions: tenxo

tenxo

Feb 12, 2006
Ohio

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419869713622.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1419869713622.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 572

undercover nerd

Apr 18, 2014
sacramento

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Ok. I am not the author of the Rom just try to answer questions as I can...As for the future, Alliance team are working on the official international 5.0 lollipop trying to add all these features back into it.

From my understanding it's a lot of work, since much has been changed by Google on the code side, that us non Rom devs wouldnt even know about...

That said, once a tmobile version drops, by then hopefully the devs will have lollipop figured out and can update this version sooner!

For now though, unless you have suggestions for something this Rom is missing [emoji6], this is darn stable. Tethering works, just the unlimited tether hack is missing.

As for your fc of alliance settings, did you open alliance manager first so that it could create the necessary files per the OP's directions?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Did you ever get that to work for you? I been rebuilding my computer then away for the holidays, so trying to catch up.

I heard lolipop is a pain and might not be as good as kit Kat in some ways from what I heard as we stand in that realm right now we might lose a lot of mods hope the deva get it figured out

thelazy8

Dec 16, 2010
Los Angeles
No sadly i couldnt get it to work. I went back to version 4 as i need the unlimited hack. You replied to me a few days back you would look into it from a clean flash. We were also hoping stanglover would address it in his One Zip update. Over on his thread he posted he was hoping to have it by New Years. I asked if he still intended to include the tether hack...no response yet. I'm just waiting patiently for one of you geniuses to fix it! THAT dev will get some beer money from this kid!:p:p

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Yea if tethering is working I can't use the rom I rely too much on that I did use try this rom for a few hours and there was a bug in the alliance edited app when I clicked in info or something like that I fc. I didn't have I lit long enough to test fully

I got tethering to work, BUT there are a few steps you need to follow. First, flash the attached fix. Then you need to edit the "Tethering" APN under the APN field, change from "pcweb.tmobile.com" to "epc.tmobile.com" then under Mobile Networks change Network mode to "WCDMA/GSM (auto connect)" and reboot. Once you have done all of this, tethering should work without provisioning checks.
For whatever reason (above my understanding), it will not work on LTE network. To anyone using other ROMs where tethering is working, does it work over LTE for you?

Attachments

• signed-wifi_tether_fix_TEST1.zip
    613.7 KB · Views: 152

joeygee23

Jun 17, 2012
East Hartford
I got tethering to work, BUT there are a few steps you need to follow. First, flash the attached fix. Then you need to edit the "Tethering" APN under the APN field, change from "pcweb.tmobile.com" to "epc.tmobile.com" then under Mobile Networks change Network mode to "WCDMA/GSM (auto connect)" and reboot. Once you have done all of this, tethering should work without provisioning checks.
For whatever reason (above my understanding), it will not work on LTE network. To anyone using other ROMs where tethering is working, does it work over LTE for you?

I'm on Alliance 4.0 and tethering works flawlessly on lte with no tmobile tracking.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

KvGirl

Dec 30, 2014
Notification Toggle change

Hi,

Thanks for the awesome hard work ...love the rom ...didn't take long even for a complete newbie..

1 quick question, and sorry if this has already been answered (just link me)

How do I remove the alliance link/toggle and the user info bubble from the pull down notification panel... (its not present in alliance-rom->notifications )

i.imgur.com/7nq8TSQ.png?1 <--- sorry was unable to post links...just add a http

Using a samsung s5 gt900T if that matters

undercover nerd

Apr 18, 2014
sacramento
yes it works on the other big roms. I'm sure golde will fix this issue good luck guys.

Pixa241

Nov 3, 2010
I searched this thread relating to this and the only post I got was for the first OP post. Does anyone know how I can enable the wake on home button press...I looked everywhere and couldn't find it in this rom?

SnuggP

Nov 1, 2011
Philadelphia
Apps & Games
i recently noticed my ram dropped from 1.81 down to 1.67 i noticed this in my active apps i would have noticed it a long long time ago but i havent needed to use cause killed all apps with the back button

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
i recently noticed my ram dropped from 1.81 down to 1.67 i noticed this in my active apps i would have noticed it a long long time ago but i havent needed to use cause killed all apps with the back button

This is something I have been curious of also. I am back up to 1.81 now. I think it's possibly kernel related. I'm on KT Oct, 10. What kernel are you running?

Update: just as I thought, flashed KT Sept 20 and down to 1.67 now. Going to reflash Oct 10 and see if that takes me back up.

Update: still running Sept 20 with 1.67 ran Antutu and with lower ram my score increase from 43560 to 45412. Another upside to Sept 20 is IR blaster remote control feature works.

Hope that sheds some light on a question I've also had. Helped me. A little, guess I need more understanding on the subject of "Kernels"

Last edited:
Reactions: SnuggP

amitkhas

Jun 5, 2009
900T vs General Version

Hi All,

This is probably a very noob question:

What's the difference between this version and the one posted in Galaxy S 5 Android Development that is open to all other versions, including 900T. That one has lollipop. If that one can be used on 900T, why is there two separate threads?

(aka, here's the other thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716535)

Second Noob question:
When you flash w/ Rom Customizer, there are two kernals. What is the main difference between the two kernals. Is one better for 900T than the other? What if I select none?

Apologize in advance for these basic questions.

Thanks in advance!

thelazy8

Dec 16, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi All,

This is probably a very noob question:

What's the difference between this version and the one posted in Galaxy S 5 Android Development that is open to all other versions, including 900T. That one has lollipop. If that one can be used on 900T, why is there two separate threads?

(aka, here's the other thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716535)

Second Noob question:
When you flash w/ Rom Customizer, there are two kernals. What is the main difference between the two kernals. Is one better for 900T than the other? What if I select none?

Apologize in advance for these basic questions.

Thanks in advance!
This version has T-Mobile base, so tmo specific things like wifi calling and VoLTE work. You lose those on the international roms.

As for kernel, I believe the options are stock, modified stock, and KT. KT kernel info can be found in its own thread under Original Development, but it allows for OC and lots of other tweaking.

Last edited:

SnuggP

Nov 1, 2011
Philadelphia
Apps & Games
This is something I have been curious of also. I am back up to 1.81 now. I think it's possibly kernel related. I'm on KT Oct, 10. What kernel are you running?

Update: just as I thought, flashed KT Sept 20 and down to 1.67 now. Going to reflash Oct 10 and see if that takes me back up.

Update: still running Sept 20 with 1.67 ran Antutu and with lower ram my score increase from 43560 to 45412. Another upside to Sept 20 is IR blaster remote control feature works.

Hope that sheds some light on a question I've also had. Helped me. A little, guess I need more understanding on the subject of "Kernels"

im using the kernel that came with Alliance, The KT kernal takes away ram for some some reason so i re-flashed the kernel and now im using s5 kernel as it gives me all of my ram. I really want to use KT cause it gives me ridiculous battery life and i love that... do you have any suggestions on any kernals i should use?

Reactions: stangdriver44

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
im using the kernel that came with Alliance, The KT kernal takes away ram for some some reason so i re-flashed the kernel and now im using s5 kernel as it gives me all of my ram. I really want to use KT cause it gives me ridiculous battery life and i love that... do you have any suggestions on any kernals i should use?

Personally I use KT 9/21 since it was the last update made to work with 4.4.2 (everything past that is 4.4.4 or later) and even with the ram dropped to 1.67 all the test including battery life have seemed better for me. The only the I can recommend it don't pay to much attention to the ram numbers and even benchmark scores. Real life usage is what counts. The Hispasian kernel by @ShinySide looks promising all though I'm so comfortable with KT haven't had a chance to run the most current update.

Reactions: SnuggP

Unhived__Mind

Sep 11, 2012
Stupid question prolly but will this work on an AT&T s5 active?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Free mobile app

SnuggP

Nov 1, 2011
Philadelphia
Apps & Games
Personally I use KT 9/21 since it was the last update made to work with 4.4.2 (everything past that is 4.4.4 or later) and even with the ram dropped to 1.67 all the test including battery life have seemed better for me. The only the I can recommend it don't pay to much attention to the ram numbers and even benchmark scores. Real life usage is what counts. The Hispasian kernel by @ShinySide looks promising all though I'm so comfortable with KT haven't had a chance to run the most current update.
Where can i get the kt 9/21 your referring to, I need to get my battery on track. Thanks [emoji74]

SnuggP

Nov 1, 2011
Philadelphia
Apps & Games
I flashed the kernal and it still say 1.67, this is really driving me up the wall

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

a4u5ygah.jpg

ameqyrev.jpg

2pzczu1.png

We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

ftj19f.png

AllianceROM intends to give the user what THEY want. Tired of flashing Roms and having to ask for little changes to suit your taste? Tired of having to manually change colors of the toggles or the battery or move your clock or make statusbar transparent or any of the other multitude of other little color and style tweaks that Android users love? Tired of flashing AROMA installer for every little change you want to make? Tired of having to add your favourite images everytime a new rom comes out?

If you answer yes to any of these then AllianceROM is for you! We have a huge array of "on the fly" options for you to play with. Make your phone to YOUR style. YOUR color. YOUR perfection.

Available in Stock, AOSP or Black Glass themes selectable on install, the majority of modifications in AllianceROM are OPTIONAL. Many you wont find on any other TW ROM and some you wont find anywhere...Xposed, AOSP or otherwise! You can turn them on and off at will. We try not to impose many things on people because we realise that Android is all about INDIVIDUALITY. Make YOUR Rom and YOUR phone how YOU want it and change it on a whim.

Choose from over 25 preset Themes and change them with a click. No rebooting :)

AllianceROM - Designed to be Individual....

ehxes.png

Changes in 5.0:​

• Any color/transparency popups (e.g powermenu bg) with toggle - make your own tinted glass backgrounds!
    • Any color popups text with toggle
    • Any color/transparency list menu bg with toggle
    • Hold statusbar and slide for brightness with toggle
    • Ime animations
    • Totally new statusbar clock from Liquid
    • Clock seconds toggle
    • Clock font style choice (font dependant)
    • Statusbar date style choices
    • Statusbar date format choices
    • Pulldown right/left/center access quicksettings
    • Radio button color linked to checkbox color
    • Ime animations
    • Ime cursor control with vol buttons with toggle
    • Extended reboot follows powermenu color
    • Headsup Blacklist
    • Action bar text color with toggle
    • Actionbar bg color with toggle
    • Custom Carrier in statusbar with toggle
    • Double tap statusbar sleep with toggle
    • Overscroll type - none/bounce/glow
    • Overscroll weight...i.e how far it bounces or glows
    • Working Private Mode - clear data of personalpageservice if you face problems
    • Added option to use private mode with insecure lockscreen
    • Added option to disable the ongoing Private Mode notification
    • Added private mode toggle back to dropdown - download OTA update
    • Added 2 dropdown panel animations and option for none - thx to @NunHugger and @Tired Storeman
    • Fixed settings fc on pressing notification panel
    • Fixed keyboard fc on changing button to comma
    • Fixed icon for custom app 7 - download OTA update
    • Fixed heads up ongoing causing fc on making a call
    • Added Nfc option for screen off, onlockscreen or unlocked only and nfc icon type
    • Added 3rd color for Statusbar Gradient
    • Added 3rd color for Dropdown Gradient
    • Added Option for custom wallpaper on Notification Items with alpha slider
    • Added 3 color gradient for Notification Items
    • Added Omni traffic meter with options for left or right side, update interval, hide when inactive and download/upload colors
    • Added Settings text color
    • Added Settings Icon color
    • Added 4 sets of icons for settings and powermenu and custom settings to OTA Thx @Tired Storeman
    • Added HeadsUp Notifications with toggle
    • Added options for HeadsUp Notifications - Include Ongoing, When Locked, Limit to High Priorty only
    • Added slider for HeadsUp Notifcation fade speed
    • Added colorable glow for Heads Up Notifications
    • Added option to diable screen dimming on pulling down dropdown panel
    • Added CM Ram bar in recents with mode selection and 3 colorable bars
    • Added Quick Unlock with toggle
    • Added option for custom lockscreen carrier text
    • Added Reboot and Recovery dropdown toggles
    • Added more dropdown date formats and custom entry
    • Added color picker for recent items background
    • Added 2 extra batteries to selection
    • Added floating message apk to enable floating messages
    • Changed Black Glass settings icons to match theme Thx @Tired Storeman
    • New Bootanimation - Thx @NunHugger
    • Added Alliance Overscroll glow - Thx @Tired Storeman (Stock is in OTA)
    • Fixed typos and default values in Custom Settings and had a bit of a rearrange
    • Fixed Alliance App Panel FC if uninstall custome app
    • Fixed Alliance App Panel custom apps 2 and 3
    • Fixed some email content text colors
    • Fixed Settings block list FC
    • Fixed Pull Up in Alliance Settings so app can be changed
    • Fixed TW Themes all app icon not changing
    • Fixed hide battery when charging
    • Fixed Alliance Theme contacts FC
    • Fixed Alliance Theme tab selected to white
    • General clean up of code to remove some old unused stuff

Base Rom Feature's:​
    • Based on Samsung 4.4.2 NH5
    • Rooted, Deodexed, BusyBox, Init.d, Sqlite3, Zipaligned
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • ROM Customizer with root browser, widgets, and for OTA Updates
    • Alliance Manager Theme/Backup Engine
    • 17 Preset Styles to change theme in 1 click!
    • Ton of Alliance wallpapers courtesy of @Tired Storeman
    • New bootanim courtesy of @NunHugger
    • Enhanced Swirliness on Ripple Lockscreen
    • Adjusted Launcher Animations for MoaR Speed!
    • Modified Toolbox to allow up to 10 shortcuts instead of 5
    • Choose from 9 functions for long press back - Default, Now, Custom App, Kill, Screenshot, Lock Screen, Torch, Recents, Menu
    • Choose from 9 functions for long press home
    • Choose from 9 functions for long press menu
    • Choose from 9 functions for double press home
    • Choose from 9 functions for short press menu
    • Power longpress timeout choices
    • Double tap timeout choices
    • Long Press Volume Music Controls With Screen Off
    • CRT Animation Speed
    • CRT Animation Colour
    • Killed Syscope Root Detection SystemStatus = Official
    • Total toggle amount is 34 data/flashlight/Rom control/Torch/etc
    • Enabled Quick Glance
    • Added System bg image to contacts and dialer
    • Added Asian S5 Touchwiz Theme Engine And Themes
    • Pull up in launcher to launch custom app @txr33 - Thanks fake_japanese_guy for posting the app to try in other roms which saved adding to our app picker
    • Slide left in launcher to launch custom app @txr33
    • Added About Alliance To about phone
    • Added Custom Extended Power/Reboot Menu
    • Added A ton of Open Source FlipFonts
    • Added Cyanogenmods Torch
    • Removed Knox/Carrier IQ Completely
    • Disabled Flipfont Verification Checks
    • Disabled Signature Verification Checking
    • Disabled Scrolling cache Systemwide
    • Disabled Samsungs Secure Storage
    • Enabled Hidden Lockscreens
    • Ported Brilliant Cut Lockscreen From Tab S
    • Added Sliding Gallery for Lock Wallpaper
    • Added Lockscreen Festival Effects
    • Added Notification Panel Festival Effects
    • Added Selectable Fingerprint style
    • Enabled app ops permission management
    • Enabled Call/Message Blocking
    • Enabled External Sd-Card Read/Write Functionality
    • Enabled Bootanimation.zip functionality
    • Enabled Camera while on a Phone Call
    • Enabled Camera Shutter Sound Menu
    • Enabled custom longpress options on samsung keyboard
    • Enabled By Default Package Verifier OFF
    • Enabled All disabled Settings widgets
    • Enabled Clear Font Option in Settings
    • Enabled Launcher app menu list functionality
    • Added TW Launcher Rotation Toggle
    • Added Chinese IME with dark/light theme chooser (supports only english and chinese languages)
    • Added Alliance AOSP TW Home theme to tw theme chooser
    • Added A ton of Open Source FlipFonts
    • Enabled Air Wakeup
    • Enabled and Themed Floating Assistant Menu
    • Camera Lockscreen shortcut
    • Enabled Lockscreen widgets
    • Enabled Secure widgets
    • Enabled any widgets to lockscreen
    • Always maximise lockscreen widgets toggle
    • Selectable Aosp Lockscreen
    • Increased message limit per hour
    • Enabled Scheduled Messaging
    • Enabled Scheduled Messaging
    • Enabled Save Restore Messages (sms only)
    • Enabled Group Conversation Messages
    • Enabled Split View Option For Messaging When In Landscape
    • Up to 200 contacts for messages
    • Message sent time shown
    • Increased sms-mms threshold
    • General Battery and Performance Tweaks

Alliance Custom Settings:​
    Color Options
    • Option to link all color options toghether or color seperately
    • Color-A-Day Option to let The System Picked Your Main Linked Theme Color randomly everyday at midnight
    • Option to Set System Background Color and/or Gradient Type
    • Option to Set System Background Image and Transparency
    • Option to Set StatusBar Color and/or Gradient Type
    • Option to Set StatusBar Background Image and Transparency
    • Option to Set Notification Panel Color and/or Gradient Type
    • Option to Set Notification Panel Background Image and Transparency
    • Option to Set Dropdown Header Color
    • Option to Set Toggle Background Color and/or Gradient Type and Circle Color
    • Option to Set Brightness Slider Background Color
    • Option to Set CPU Info Background Color
    • Option to Set Clear button Background Color
    • Option to Set Notification Headers Color
    • Option to Set Notification Items Background Color
    • Option to Set Drag Bar Handle Background Color
    • Option to Set Clock Color, Dropdown Clock Color, Date Color
      [*]Settings icon colour option
      [*]Settings text colour option
    • Settings text colour option
    • Colour keyboard background
    • Colour keyboard text
    • Colour keyboard function key bg
    • Colour keyboard main key bg
    • Colour keyboard disabled key bg
    • Some stock email text content colour options
    • Clock size slider
    • Battery size slider
    • Carrier size slider
    • Date size slider
    • Option to set alpha level of statusbar elements
    • Option to Set Battery Icon from about 20 types
    • Option to Set Battery Icon Color, Battery Text, BatteryBar Color, Battery Graph Color
    • Option to Set Wifi Icon Color, Signal Color, Settings Button Color
    • Option to Set Notification icons Color, Notification Text Color, Ticker Text Color, Carrier Color, Drag Bar Color
    • Option to Set Ongoing Color, Traffic Color, CPU Color, Alliance Logo Color, ASU Color, Brightness icon and text Color
    • Option to Set Toggle On Color, Toggle Off Color, Toggle Dim Color
    • Option to Set Toggle Text Color
    • Toggle background style -* Thanks @TiredStoreman for images
    • Option to Set Phone Text Color, secondary text color, in app button text color popup header color, in app list text color all with toggles to return to default
    • Option to Set Power menu text Color, Settings Text Color, Toast Text Color, Launcher Text color, Browser url color, Lockscreen text Color
    • Option to Set Power Menu Color, OverScroll Color, Dialer Color, CheckBox Color, Switch Color
    • Option to Set Spinner/Slider Color, Battery Chart Color
    • Option to set Dialer numbers and tabs any color
    Clock, Notification Panel, StatusBar, Toggles
    • Option to Set Clock Position
    • Option to Set Am/pm Style
    • Option to Set Day of Week Style
    • Option to Set Dropdown date Format
    • Option to Set Dropdown date shortclick/longclick action
    • Option to add Aosp Clear Button, Lock Button, Recents Button, Settings Button, hide Dropdown Header, Cpu Meter,
    • Option to enable/disable Sfinder, Sfinder Button, Brightness Slider, No Notifications Tile, Notifications Title, Alliance Logo to Notification Panel
    • Option for any app for sfinder button
    • Option for alliance button in expanded header to launch alliance settings or any app
    • Option for alliance logo on left side dragbar handle to launch alliance settings or any app
    • Option for alliance logo on right side dragbar handle to launch alliance settings or any app
    • Seperate sfinder, recents, lock, clear and alliance buttons in header to set its own colour
    • Alliance custom app panel 11 apps default or custom choice
    • Alliance custom app panel toggle on/off background colour and icon colour filter
    • Option to Set Custom Carrier Text
    • Option to select Custom Battery, Custom Charge Battery, Battery Bar, Bar Style, Bar thickness, Bar Anim
    • Option to hide/display Network Speed, Asu Meter
    • Option to pick Data Icon Type (Att/Tmo)
    • Option to pick number of signal bars used 4, 5, 6
    • Option to pick Signal Icon Type
    • Option to enable or disable signal in/out icon
    • Option to pick Wifi Icon Type
    • Option to enable or disable wifi in/out icon
    • Choose from 6 on the fly toggle themes (stock s5, aosp, triune, shiznits, buttons, original samsung)
    • Option to hide/display toggle text, circle background, toggle gap
    • Option to set number of toggles in view
    • Option to set Location of toggle Top, Bottom, Off
    • Option to hide Blocking Mode Notification, Ime Icon, Low storage notification, Unstable Wifi Notification
    • Option to hide Alarm Icon, Bluetooth Icon, Sound Icon, SmartStay Icon, Nfc Icon, Wifi Calling Icon
    Extended Power Menu Options
    • Option to Hide/Show Data Toggle
    • Option to Hide/Show Airplane Toggle
    • Option to Hide/Show Accesibility Shortcut
    • Option to Hide/Show Power Off Shortcut
    • Option to Hide/Show Restart Menu
    • Option to Hide/Show Sound Mode Toggles
    • Option to Hide/Show Emergency Mode Toggle
    • Option to Hide/Show Screenshot Toggle
    • Option to Hide/Show Screen Record Toggle)
    Phone Mods
    • Enable/Disable Record Button/Add Call Button In Phone
    • Option to enable/disable increasing Ringtone
    • Option to restart Phone and InCallUI
    LockScreen Mods
    • Option to choose stock, scanner or OTA Flashed fingerprint style
    • Option To Select Between Aosp Lockscreen And Galaxy Lockscreens
    • Option to enable/disable Aosp Lockscreen Vibration
    • Option to turn ink effect on/off
    • Option to Select Custom Ink Effect Color
    • Option to Enable Random Ink Effect Color
    • Option to Enable Lockscreen Torch and Timeout value
    • Option to Enable/Disable Lockscreen Sounds
    • Stock Lockscreen Settings Shortcut
    General Mods
    • Screen off animation option(CRT, Fade, Stock)
    • Listview Animation Style Picker
    • Listview Interpolator Picker
    • Toast Animation Picker
    • System Animation Picker
    • System animation duration slider
    • Disable home key wake toggle
    • Full charge noti toggle
    • User selectable Dialog Popup style i.e holo , holo-light, default etc
    • Enable/Disable Wake when plugging
    • Enable/Disable Wake when unplugging
    • Enable/Disable Low Battery Popup
    • Enable/Disable Full Charge Notification
    • Enable/Disable USB Connect Sound
    • LED with Screen on Toggle
    • NFC With Screen off Toggle
    • All rotation toggle
    • Lockscreen rotation toggle
    • Enable/Disable Earphone Protection
    • Scrolling Wallpaper Toggle
    • Infinite Launcher Scroll Toggle
    • Theme Chooser for TW launcher with 10+ themes
    • Enabled Festival Effects for TW Launcher
    • Restart Launcher Toggle
    • Time Stamp Sent Toggle (actual time recieved or time sent)

Fixes:
    • Fix for black glass theme contacts fc
    • Fix for rom customizer not rebooting when selected to
    • Fix for extra locks not staying after reboot
    • Fix contacts fc while in call
    • Moved position of asu to not cover signal bars @txr33
    • Sdcard fix @BeansTown106
    • Cog battery fix @txr33
    • 4 bar signal fix @txr33
    • Antenna WiFi icon fix @txr33
    • Double clock fix @txr33
    • Quick connect greyed out fix @txr33
    wl6quu.png
    HERE

MD5 Sum:8320296107b185260d98a4f5b44ac48d

sxg2td.png

Step 1-
    Install Rom Customizer from Playstore
    Step 2-
    Make Sure You Have a Custom Recovery - TWRP or Philz
    Step 3-
    Put ROM on sd. Open rom customizer. Select install from zip. Choose whether to install samsung bloat, google bloat or blackglass. Choose install. Press reboot now and wait....
    Step 4-
    Once booted open Alliance Manager from app drawer to create needed folder structures
    Step 5-
    Enjoy!!

Notes:
    For Feature Requests and bug reports please post in the Xda DevDB Section Up Top

This thread is from the Alliance Team and was posted in accordance with the Alliance rules which can be found here

COPYCATS - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ANYONE TO SOURCE ANYTHING FROM THIS ROM. I WATCH THESE THREADS LIKE A HAWK. IF YOU DO...I WILL FIND THEM...AND I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY. NOW GO LEARN YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF RIPPING FROM OTHERS :p

Alliance Color Guide:

2vwa17a.png

The Alliance Crew - You guys ROCK!!
    Sparky b for helping me out with base files
    Chainfire for root
    Ficeto for ROM Customizer, Custom Settings and countless hours of help
    Gravitybox for the app picker source
    AOKP for clock source
    Liquid for animations and clock
    kimdalanxa for fingerprint images
    Tamerlan2009 for Note 4 Weather
    Tenxo for testing LOTS!!!

AND SO IT BEGINS.....

XDA:DevDB Information
    AllianceROM G900T, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    Goldie, txr33
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-12-05

Created 2014-12-06
    Last Updated 2014-12-05
    We are focusing on international at the moment as we can test properly. May do a port once international is running properly with everything we had before. You can check the international thread for the progress we have made
    Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate to all Alliance users. See you in a few days :)
    Aaaaaand....link is up....enjoy :)
    In before the rest of em

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk