FORUMS

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ViSiON-X INTL][Android L 5.0][G900FXXU1BOB7][02-23-15]

Announcement from AxAtAx: PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON: IT'S FREE!
13th March 2015, 01:37 AM |#901  
Flag Santiago DR
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Mobile Hotspot
How can I make work Mobile Hotspot I test it today and my laptop and tablet don't find signal. How can I Fix it.

13th March 2015, 09:20 PM |#902  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiON,Texas
Thanks Meter: 19,458

Donate to Me
More
Look what this device received today? 5.0.2 G901FXXU1BOC4. This means, that soon 5.0.2 for us low life's.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2015, 09:23 PM |#903  
Flag ViSiON,Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brayhanrd

How can I make work Mobile Hotspot I test it today and my laptop and tablet don't find signal. How can I Fix it.

I think @stangdriver44 has it located in his thread...he has access to it somewhere.....ask him there, is is a cool guy, very helpful indeed!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...iozop-t3036068
The Following User Says Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2015, 09:28 PM |#904  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 2,666

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxAtAx

I think @stangdriver44 has it located in his thread...he has access to it somewhere.....ask him there, is is a cool guy, very helpful indeed!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...iozop-t3036068

Thank you for the kind words sir! The hotspot mod I made is for Tmo firmware and I would think it won't work for the international version. Sorry. I hope we do get 5.0.2 for us soon. Although the kernel source helped us a lot with the help of @ktoonsez awesome kernel!
13th March 2015, 11:13 PM |#905  
Flag ViSiON,Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

Thank you for the kind words sir! The hotspot mod I made is for Tmo firmware and I would think it won't work for the international version. Sorry. I hope we do get 5.0.2 for us soon. Although the kernel source helped us a lot with the help of @ktoonsez awesome kernel!

np. KT sure did fix us up, have you seen any update to the kernel yet? I been watching but I have been in the N4 forum trying to figure out their issue.....busy busy busy

btw everyone, I have the BOC2 built, I will do a small test this evening and post it later this evening...
13th March 2015, 11:47 PM |#906  
Recognized Themer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 2,666

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxAtAx

np. KT sure did fix us up, have you seen any update to the kernel yet? I been watching but I have been in the N4 forum trying to figure out their issue.....busy busy busy

btw everyone, I have the BOC2 built, I will do a small test this evening and post it later this evening...

Here is what he is calling a test for OB1 with the wifi calling fix. Built from Tmo source. I don't use wifi calling, but I've heard it works now!
Last edited by stangdriver44; 13th March 2015 at 11:49 PM.
18th March 2015, 01:51 AM |#907  
Will this rom work with the ANCH variant? I cant seem to find any roms that will work with the ANCH variant. Thanks
18th March 2015, 02:15 PM |#908  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can anyone get me the ringtone and notification tones from this build?
23rd March 2015, 12:56 PM |#909  
Flag ViSiON,Texas

Donate to Me
More
The End
Due to the recent activity concerning other groups, to which Vision had NO association, I am going to stop production on the ViSiON-X rom. I want to THANK everyone who supported my rom, ViSiON-X is a semi-stock rom, which means minimal additions to the rom. Yet people just do not read, and I get way to many pm/email asking to add this, can I use this, and much much more. I have a life outside xda, that is much more important to me, I was asked to do a couple things, to which I DO NOT approve of, I love building and sharing, but a few people have took that fun away. Itís more of a chore now.
Good luck everyone, I will still be around, just not going to develop any longer.

Thank you
Ax
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s5, lollipop 5.0, stock, tmo, vision-x
Previous Thread Next Thread