Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

I admit I am impatient.

16th March 2015, 12:38 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I fully embrace it but am I overreacting to the fact that my GS5 seems to be grazing in a pasture while all the other phones are getting updates? I mean hell if I knew then what I know now I would have saved some money and got the GS4. I have been here just reading and taking in all the good information I owe alot of you alot of beers. I am frustrated with the 5 and T mobile in general, so if anyone has an excuse for them I would love to hear a voice of reason. Anyway all you guys keep up the good work, So I dont know what a beer on here tastes like I am sure there is something I am missing but right now I can offer you this and that is my thanks and appreciation. I don't give those out very often so when I say it I mean it.
16th March 2015, 02:50 PM |#2  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2,433

5,961 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbanx1

I fully embrace it but am I overreacting to the fact that my GS5 seems to be grazing in a pasture while all the other phones are getting updates? I mean hell if I knew then what I know now I would have saved some money and got the GS4. I have been here just reading and taking in all the good information I owe alot of you alot of beers. I am frustrated with the 5 and T mobile in general, so if anyone has an excuse for them I would love to hear a voice of reason. Anyway all you guys keep up the good work, So I dont know what a beer on here tastes like I am sure there is something I am missing but right now I can offer you this and that is my thanks and appreciation. I don't give those out very often so when I say it I mean it.

When you say updates..what do you mean?. The GS5 T-Mobile version has been updated with stock lollipop almost a month ago . And before that, there were lollipop roms out there.
17th March 2015, 02:24 AM |#3  
Flag Boston Area
Thanks Meter: 98

389 posts
More
I don't understand the op.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread