Android L November ?

21st September 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 285

1,258 posts
More
They say November ? but we still haven't even gotten 4.4.4 ? I'll take this with a Grinch of salt but we could only hope

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/56685...m#.VB8IEvndV8E

So lets keep this one alive..... So what upcoming features are you excited about Android L and how much will we even be able to notice with touchwiz layer on top ????
Last edited by gdmlaz; 23rd September 2014 at 01:58 AM.
22nd September 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

113 posts
Lol. Grinch of salt? Must be close to Christmas already.
22nd September 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #3  
Flag Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 133

458 posts
Donate to Me
Just because we haven't gotten 4.4.4 doesn't mean T-Mobile or Samsung won't skip to L.

I had a sprint s3 on 4.2 and it skipped the 4.2.2 update and went straight to 4.3. So there's a possibility of that happening for our devices.
22nd September 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #4  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,301

28,190 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why do threads like this pop up every time some news article quotes an ETA? This is how it goes EVERY TIME for US carriers....International gets the update first....maybe 1-3 months after the OS update is released...then US Carriers "may" see the update based on the carrier's prerogative 3-6 months after that. So don't even think of holding your breath until you see the international version get the update.

But certainly use this thread to discuss upcoming features if you like rather than see another 10 of these threads pop up.
Last edited by KennyG123; 22nd September 2014 at 12:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 285

1,258 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG123

Why do threads like this pop up every time some news article quotes an ETA? This is how it goes EVERY TIME for US carriers....International gets the update first....maybe 1-3 months after the OS update is released...then US Carriers "may" see the update based on the carrier's prerogative 3-6 months after that. So don't even think of holding your breath until you see the international version get the update.

But certainly use this thread to discuss upcoming features if you like rather than see another 10 of these threads pop up.

Sounds like a Plan, So lets keep this one alive..... So what upcoming features are you excited about Android L and how much will we even notice with touchwiz layer on top
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread