OP GSXeclipsePSI

18th February 2015, 07:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Hudson, FL
Thanks Meter: 34

84 posts
Donate to Me
More
Here are 2 ways to download the new Lolipop 5.0 firmware from T-Mobile. This file was downloaded from Sammobile and is in .tar file format. I am just hosting the file as a torrent on my PC which is on 24/7 and I have Fios 75/75 internet so should download fast and also added a link to the Mega mirror link I made. Enjoy and hope I help people download faster.

G900TUVU1DOB1_G900TTMB1DOB1_TMB - Feb. 18th 2015 - Andriod 5.0 - 1.44gb

Mirror 1 - Torrent

Mirror 2 - Mega

Please be aware this is a stock .tar file and you phone should be on stock recovery. I took my rooted 4.4.2 and backed it up via Kies and then did a factory reset/initialization to factory which will give you the new lolipop software. This file was posted as a backup mirror to the Sammobile.com site as they are on slow servers.
Last edited by GSXeclipsePSI; 20th February 2015 at 12:20 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GSXeclipsePSI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2015, 04:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 153

1,420 posts
More
Is this the same as what would get pushed to our phones as an OTA if we were completely stock?
19th February 2015, 05:41 AM   |  #3  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 97

815 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by highaltitude

Is this the same as what would get pushed to our phones as an OTA if we were completely stock?

yes
19th February 2015, 05:48 AM   |  #4  
Flag Boston Area
Thanks Meter: 95

381 posts
More
And here I was looking for this in a different forum, silly me. Thanks!
19th February 2015, 07:15 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

103 posts
I used the 2'nd mirror, and used Odin to flash it. now my phone is stuck on "recovery booting" [on top of the screen] on Samsung logo. I can't get in download (via power down + volumedown) or recovery (power up + volumeup)
essentially i might have bricked my phone, with no way of recovering it
-any thoughts on how to fix this?
19th February 2015, 07:35 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 42

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1

I used the 2'nd mirror, and used Odin to flash it. now my phone is stuck on "recovery booting" [on top of the screen] on Samsung logo. I can't get in download (via power down + volumedown) or recovery (power up + volumeup)

You also need to use the home key with either of those other key combinations. All three at the same time.
19th February 2015, 08:17 AM   |  #7  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 344

858 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventheodds1

Take the battery out, then boot with volume down+home+power and you will get to download mode. From there you can do it again. Don't unplug until you see the white T-Mobile boot screen!
19th February 2015, 01:12 PM   |  #8  
Flag Boston Area
Thanks Meter: 95

381 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brees75

Take the battery out, then boot with volume down+home+power and you will get to download mode. From there you can do it again. Don't unplug until you see the white T-Mobile boot screen!

Also you may have to factory reset after flashing the full tar with Odin. So if you go into a bootloop after Odin reports "success", pull the battery, replace battery, volume up+home+power should get you into stock recovery, from there factory reset and wipe cache partitions. You will lose data, but sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles.
19th February 2015, 02:20 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 4

103 posts
hahaha i know how to get in boot-loader etc, just didn't typed in the comment. i have another issue, i have managed to flash D0B1 (lollipop) but the problem is get constant issue of rebooting, "e:failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)".
and it show up as "factor mode on" as toaster when i 1st turn it on! flashed it couple times with odin, thoughts?
19th February 2015, 05:33 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 99

308 posts
Thanks for the file man.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread