Ask a question

No registration required

Ordered my Personal CellSpot Router

OP dennistpm

18th September 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

118 posts
Dialed 611 and ordered the free Personal CellSpot router. Looks like they are waiving the $25 deposit for now so get them while they're hot. I've seen posts elsewhere that they're waiving the deposit until 9/24, but I don't know if that's verified. I don't really need it but if it's free, it's for me. They ship UPS ground so it'll be here in a week. Apparently, they don't have them in stores yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dennistpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 28

166 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennistpm

Dialed 611 and ordered the free Personal CellSpot router. Looks like they are waiving the $25 deposit for now so get them while they're hot. I've seen posts elsewhere that they're waiving the deposit until 9/24, but I don't know if that's verified. I don't really need it but if it's free, it's for me. They ship UPS ground so it'll be here in a week. Apparently, they don't have them in stores yet.

I went to the store today, and they have them. I wasn't able to pick it up, but they do have at the stores.
18th September 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 15

101 posts
More
I will check the store on my way home tonight. Hopefully they have it and I will check on the waiver for the down payment.
18th September 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
Quote:

Just did the same. At first they told me they won't be available to order until 9/24. I asked her if she was sure, because someone else mentioned they ordered it already. She put me on hold, checked again, and low and behold, found it and ordered it. No mention of $25 deposit.
18th September 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 61

287 posts
Quote:

Are you sure about the $25 deposit being waived? I was told by a CSR the deposit will go on to my next billing statement.
18th September 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

118 posts
I specifically asked the guy about the deposit and he just said that the cost right now is zero.
The Following User Says Thank You to dennistpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

118 posts
Here's my order.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1411056802804.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (37.5 KB, 555 views)
18th September 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 61

287 posts
Quote:

I specifically asked the guy about the deposit and he just said that the cost right now is zero.

You're correct! I just called T-Mobile to confirm the $25 deposit being waived, and they told me yes.
18th September 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #9  
Flag Saint Louis missouri
Thanks Meter: 156

588 posts
Donate to Me
More
I just got off the phone and there is no $25 deposit between Sept 17 - the 24th . I would order now if you guys need one . Said i should recieve it by sept 29 via UPS ground.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrocket2

Are you sure about the $25 deposit being waived? I was told by a CSR the deposit will go on to my next billing statement.

I just ordered mine . The fee is being waived between the 17th - 24th of September . No charge at all
18th September 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 33

460 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirodave

I just got off the phone and there is no $25 deposit between Sept 17 - the 24th . I would order now if you guys need one . Said i should recieve it by sept 29 via UPS ground.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I just ordered mine . The fee is being waived between the 17th - 24th of September . No charge at all

Did the give you the order number right away? I call this morning and was told they will email me the order number but no email yet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread