Camera app/quality?

OP deadlocked007

17th July 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale Heights
Thanks Meter: 207

1,067 posts
More
First of all is the front camera supposed to be very grainy and unclear most of the time? Is that just the extent of the sensor?

Next is there a better camera app which isnt so slow to switch cameras and take pictures and such. Its just that the camera seems to take pretty good photos compared to my m7 but its performance im taking the pictures though is horrid next to my old m7. Is there a mod or app that works better than this?
17th July 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931

3,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlocked007

First of all is the front camera supposed to be very grainy and unclear most of the time? Is that just the extent of the sensor?

Next is there a better camera app which isnt so slow to switch cameras and take pictures and such. Its just that the camera seems to take pretty good photos compared to my m7 but its performance im taking the pictures though is horrid next to my old m7. Is there a mod or app that works better than this?

My phone takes pictures almost instantly. Are you sure you don't have image stabilization on?
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 158

494 posts
More
Also, make sure you have good lighting, the front camera really suffers in low light...and the rear camera takes longer to focus and capture in low light

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllianceR(●)m
17th July 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale Heights
Thanks Meter: 207

1,067 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

My phone takes pictures almost instantly. Are you sure you don't have image stabilization on?

It is turned off but it just doesn't seem as fast. Other than that I found the camera app from the One plus One http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...cm11s-t2730715 its seems to work really good although anybody know how we can get 120 fps slow motion to work. 80 fps works but with this we could have slow motion on Roms like cm11!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread