Ask a question

No registration required

I can change the modem?

OP soyimparable

3rd August 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

53 posts
Hi , It's my first post here, I have the galaxy s5 from t-mobile SM-G900T , but I live in Mexico and I have a bad network signal where I live soo I can change the modem for the SM-G900M ( galaxy s5 México versión ) ? or which modem i can install ? Please help me !!
3rd August 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #2  
You dont need yo change TVE módem g900t uses the same bands as 900m

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

No ocupas cambiar el módem el g900t tiene las mismas bandas que Telcel o movistar

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Simplemente no tienes buena señal donde estas asegurate de tener el módem y los rils
4th August 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 621

1,978 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyimparable

I have the galaxy s5 from t-mobile SM-G900T , but I live in Mexico and I have a bad network signal where I live soo I can change the modem for the SM-G900M

If you want to update a modem, you should stick to the original carrier that the phone was manufactured for no matter what network you plan to use it on. Remember phones work & roam on other networks. Trying to flash a modem from a different variant will typically be refused by Odin and may brick your phone as well.

So stick to TMobile modems for your 900T. If the 900T is at all compatible with your Mexican network to start with, then the updated TMB modem will work fine.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread