How the hell do I get rid of this??

Search This thread

ejamin73

Jul 19, 2010
This f...ng adds just keep poping up every single day 4-6 times for the last 4 or 5 days. Its driving me nuts!!!
I haven't download any new app in the last month. It's about a game name Toy Blast. I haven't download any apps from this company either!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-18-08-04-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-18-08-04-41.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 282

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
This f...ng adds just keep poping up every single day 4-6 times for the last 4 or 5 days. Its driving me nuts!!!
I haven't download any new app in the last month. It's about a game name Toy Blast. I haven't download any apps from this company either!!

That looks like fun. Are those homercreen shortcuts? I personally would backup anything important and simply wipe your data. Any app with the homescreen shortcuts permission can create those. So it will be very hard to pinpoint which app is creating them,

Commodore 64

May 6, 2013

Looks like your game is ad bombing your device! If you ask me I will declare it a malware and delete the game and its data, but it probably won't end there. You should download a virus scan or a malware scanner to clean the device . Also have privacy mode enabled if you must keep that game and turn off your data and WiFi connection when you run the game. If they keep finding their way back and reappearing, I'm afraid you'll have to wipe your device. But try all those other steps and you never know, you might clean it.

ejamin73

Jul 19, 2010
Looks like your game is ad bombing your device! If you ask me I will declare it a malware and delete the game and its data, but it probably won't end there. You should download a virus scan or a malware scanner to clean the device . Also have privacy mode enabled if you must keep that game and turn off your data and WiFi connection when you run the game. If they keep finding their way back and reappearing, I'm afraid you'll have to wipe your device. But try all those other steps and you never know, you might clean it.

I have NOT downloaded that stupid game or any game or app from that company!!!!!