Moving to SD Card

OP GastonC

1st August 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
I am trying to figure out exactly how do I move files and apps from internal memory on my S5 to the SD Card. Read a few post and they seem to be outdate. can someone please help me.
1st August 2014, 06:16 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 917

2,422 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC

I am trying to figure out exactly how do I move files and apps from internal memory on my S5 to the SD Card. Read a few post and they seem to be outdate. can someone please help me.

This doesn't belong in development. Move files with a computer if its not working on the phone and apps with the app manager.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd August 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #3  
Flag Huntsville Tx
Thanks Meter: 214

895 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC

The easiest way is to get a file browser (I recommend ES File explorer. From there, simply copy or cut the files in 'sdcard' and move them to 'storage/extsdcard'

One other thing, For general questions like this, you need to be posting in this forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-galaxy-s5/help

They have it broken down there for a reason. I'm not trying to chew on your hide, but it keeps it a lot cleaner when you do, you stand a lot better chance of getting help, and it keeps the MODs happy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread