Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,249 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moving to SD Card

Tip us?

GastonC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Moving to SD Card

I am trying to figure out exactly how do I move files and apps from internal memory on my S5 to the SD Card. Read a few post and they seem to be outdate. can someone please help me.

nbeebe24
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 907

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC View Post
I am trying to figure out exactly how do I move files and apps from internal memory on my S5 to the SD Card. Read a few post and they seem to be outdate. can someone please help me.
This doesn't belong in development. Move files with a computer if its not working on the phone and apps with the app manager.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Txwolf1980
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC View Post
The easiest way is to get a file browser (I recommend ES File explorer. From there, simply copy or cut the files in 'sdcard' and move them to 'storage/extsdcard'

One other thing, For general questions like this, you need to be posting in this forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-galaxy-s5/help

They have it broken down there for a reason. I'm not trying to chew on your hide, but it keeps it a lot cleaner when you do, you stand a lot better chance of getting help, and it keeps the MODs happy.