Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,505 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: WHAT COLOR THEME WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE NEXT?
RED 2 28.57%
GREEN 0 0%
LIGHT BLUE 2 28.57%
DARK BLUE 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

(theme) DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT * S!CK MADE DESIGNS * BLACKED-OUT * CHROME DIALER! 7/18

Tip us?

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1555

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscroppo View Post
Looking pretty sick, now if only we could get the sickness in here making a Rom to go along with your kick ass themes

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
good lookin! so the google search widget is working! good! and also what do you think about the dialer buttons? get rid of the wood bg and just have black or keep the wood?

tonyevo52
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Has anyone tried this with project infinity rom, it says it is partially odex and deodex hybrid, so not sure of I can flash this?

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1555

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyevo52 View Post
Has anyone tried this with project infinity rom, it says it is partially odex and deodex hybrid, so not sure of I can flash this?
Not really sure about that since it's partially deodexed... I never really seen a rom partially one or the other but I can make a odexed version if there are enough requests out there for me to do so. To be completely honest with you I just theme...I know there is a difference between the 2 but I couldn't tell you what! Lol. I stick to the theming aspect of things. But I can make a odexed version if there's enough people out there that want me to. I know that it just contains additional files and such. So guys let me know who out there wants a odexed version and I'll make it happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tonyevo52
Old
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE View Post
Not really sure about that since it's partially deodexed... I never really seen a rom partially one or the other but I can make a odexed version if there are enough requests out there for me to do so. To be completely honest with you I just theme...I know there is a difference between the 2 but I couldn't tell you what! Lol. I stick to the theming aspect of things. But I can make a odexed version if there's enough people out there that want me to. I know that it just contains additional files and such. So guys let me know who out there wants a odexed version and I'll make it happen.
Thanks for the reply @SICKMADE, I'll make a backup and see what happens... Looks great though!

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1555

DONATE TO ME
Ya no prob. I'm glad that you like it.

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1555

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr007 View Post
Can you fix that ?
As for the white boxes I will take care of that no prob... but the toggles has to do with I believe the rom your using and changing the toggles. When you flash my theme on a clean install of whatever rom your on before changing anything with the toggles look at them and see if they're like that straight out of the gate...and if so what rom are you running? 1 more thing that would be helpful to me is when you long press the power button and say choose restart then it asks restart to recovery or whatever does the cancel and ok boxes their white on white also? If so I know what I need to fix and will do it real quick for you. But ya the toggles if you by some chance used a rom control or some kind of xposed moduel to change the color then that's why they look like that...but if you didn't just give me the rom name and I'll fix.

ksr007
Old
Thanks Meter 4279

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
As for the white boxes I will take care of that no prob... but the toggles has to do with I believe the rom your using and changing the toggles. When you flash my theme on a clean install of whatever rom your on before changing anything with the toggles look at them and see if they're like that straight out of the gate...and if so what rom are you running? 1 more thing that would be helpful to me is when you long press the power button and say choose restart then it asks restart to recovery or whatever does the cancel and ok boxes their white on white also? If so I know what I need to fix and will do it real quick for you. But ya the toggles if you by some chance used a rom control or some kind of xposed moduel to change the color then that's why they look like that...but if you didn't just give me the rom name and I'll fix.
Screenshot of restart options here :
Click image for larger version

Name:	1405919818590.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	2862662

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1555

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr007 View Post
Screenshot of restart options here :
Attachment 2862662

Sent from my SM-G900H using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
OK cool I know exactly what I have to do to fix that. And about the toggles tho... do you remember using a rom control or a xposed app to change the color of them or design by chance? If so then that's why they look like that. But if not please let me know. But I'll fix those boxes right now and have a new link posted shortly

ksr007
Old
Thanks Meter 4279

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OK cool I know exactly what I have to do to fix that. And about the toggles tho... do you remember using a rom control or a xposed app to change the color of them or design by chance? If so then that's why they look like that. But if not please let me know. But I'll fix those boxes right now and have a new link posted shortly
No Xposed installer , i'm running your theme on S5 rom port for Note 3 . Allthings running good .